EA Forums - Banner

UFC 229 Pack

Hey guys 1 question ,this pack will be available for 5 days , so after the real event happens , the cards are going to be upgraded and there will be more Elite cards right?

So , if you buy the pack now , the cards will be auto-upgraded after the real event?

Or is it better to wait and buy the pack after the real event happened? Thx

Replies

• Most recent events have had a couple of elite moves after the event, but this one already has two so maybe we will get something better?

If you buy the packs now, the cards you get will stay the same after the event.

Usually it is best to wait until after the event, although you should probably buy some now if you really want the elite moves.
  • I have literally bought over 10 maybe 15 of the 229 packs, best thing I've got is Michelle Waterson stupid **** lead sidekick. Yeah it adds + 7 speed + + 3 accuracy but after all that saving up and spending of real money, I wouldn't waste your time. If somebody else has had better luck please let me know because this is getting ridiculous.
  • I have literally bought over 10 maybe 15 of the 229 packs, best thing I've got is Michelle Waterson stupid **** lead sidekick. Yeah it adds + 7 speed + + 3 accuracy but after all that saving up and spending of real money, I wouldn't waste your time. If somebody else has had better luck please let me know because this is getting ridiculous.

I also got three of those lead sidekicks. I really wanted the choke, but I got a duplicate of the elite wrestling reversals. If only we could craft elite tokens...
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    70 packs to get the overhand, got just about everything else along the way including Khabib, and his choke...
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    70 packs to get the overhand, got just about everything else along the way including Khabib, and his choke...
    How just how? I opened lets say 20-25 packs and only got silver and bronze items + temporary elite perk every single time...
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    gorchyy wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    How just how? I opened lets say 20-25 packs and only got silver and bronze items + temporary elite perk every single time...

@gorchyy The trick is not to care/want something. I don't need gold fighters at all, have the champ, and BtS Khabib. I looked at the list, and said to myself the only move I wanted was the overhand because it had no negative speed side effects.

Edit:

I was just looking through my moves for you to get Conor's BtS, and noticed I didn't get Khabib's choke. I got his prefight wrestling reversals post fight, not that I care.
    Post edited by Kh3ll on
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
    gorchyy wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »

@gorchyy The trick is not to care/want something. I don't need gold fighters at all, have the champ, and BtS Khabib. I looked at the list, and said to myself the only move I wanted was the overhand because it had no negative speed side effects.

Edit:

I was just looking through my moves for you to get Conor's BtS, and noticed I didn't get Khabib's choke. I got his prefight wrestling reversals post fight, not that I care.

Its not that I would care sice my roster is almost complete, only will go for nunes with 3 wildcards (5*Conor, 4*Silva, 4*caf, 3*Cyborg). But it would be nice to get something useful out of packs here and there... It is luck I guess, wich I lack when opening packs packs. only luck with them I had so far was with birthday pack month or two ago (got Aldo for Conor champ set).

I've got three of those wrestling reversals now, but no post fight elite items.

That's a bit annoying!