EA Forums - Banner

gimme my rewards bro

it's the 9th gimme gimme

Replies

• When will the awards for the past 5th season be distributed? They promised on October 9th. How much can a cat pull by the balls. As if to tear themselves away.
  • When will the awards for the past 5th season be distributed? They promised on October 9th. How much can a cat pull by the balls. As if to tear themselves away.

that's what i'm talking about fam.
  • I see what they did here they are waiting 229 pack to expire and then they are giving out rewards... cheeky ea cheeky...
  • did anyone else get 100,000 coins from AD?
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    did anyone else get 100,000 coins from AD?

Nice try :)
  • im not joking i got it a couple days ago
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    did anyone else get 100,000 coins from AD?

Whats AD?
  • Already on the 10th of October and the awards for the past season have not been given.
  • DeadMan3eus
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Give me Justin Gaethje please :'( :'(
  • That is just showing how much devs care about their game and players. U guys can send opinions.. Dont forget about it.
  • I want my rewards…… and i want them NOW goddamn it!!!!!!
  • The following awards will be: 25,000 Temporary Bronze Perks, 1 Temporary Elite Perk, 1 Temporary Gold Perk and 2 Temporary Silver Perks. :D
  • The next (6th) season ended and rather quickly (less than a month has passed) and a new one began.
    When will we get our rewards again in 1.5 weeks? Why so long? Do you manually redistribute them there? :/ q314g4so0yj3.jpg
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    EA Sports gave me a motorcycle.........I imagine it will be for me to go running because in Ultimate Team I only receive blows..I try to block the opponent's blows but I block it with my face...Lol
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband