EA Forums - Banner

School finals moves?

so the moves are...

Conor's Celtic cross with FWRK +7 and Acc +3

Anderson silva's Thai Clinch CCON +7 Bot +3

Royce Gracie's BJJ Reversals SUBD+7 SUBO+3

But does anyone know what khabibs move is?

Replies

• Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    so the moves are...

@zIIpunisherIIz It's:

Single Leg Takedown - +7 TD, +3 THRW, -3 TDD, -1 TOP
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    so the moves are...

@zIIpunisherIIz It's:

Single Leg Takedown - +7 TD, +3 THRW, -3 TDD, -1 TOP

Cheers :)
  • How many of you got Anderson Silva? I've opened more than 20 packs of that school and it literally gives me everything but Silva itself and his movement LOL , i dont want to spend a wildcard on him to get the Elite one with collections XDD
  • Ivank1ll3r wrote: »
    How many of you got Anderson Silva? I've opened more than 20 packs of that school and it literally gives me everything but Silva itself and his movement LOL , i dont want to spend a wildcard on him to get the Elite one with collections XDD

if school of pocket wins and that's your school they will give the anderson and move at the end if you haven't been lucky enough to get him already
  • Ivank1ll3r wrote: »
    How many of you got Anderson Silva? I've opened more than 20 packs of that school and it literally gives me everything but Silva itself and his movement LOL , i dont want to spend a wildcard on him to get the Elite one with collections XDD
    Believe me... Elite spider is worth of wildcards and elite tokens :) I will grab elite khabib at the end as well...
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    Ivank1ll3r wrote: »
    Believe me... Elite spider is worth of wildcards and elite tokens :) I will grab elite khabib at the end as well...

well i was so lucky that i got elite khabib from ufc 229 pack LOL
  • anyone know when the finals rewards will be released ?
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    anyone know when the finals rewards will be released ?

I think tomorrow (on saturday)
  • LOL now it says u need elite token to upgrade thought it said u just needed ur badges if ur school won
    LOL now it says u need elite token to upgrade thought it said u just needed ur badges if ur school won

Hey it used to say you need THREE Elite tokens to upgrade a fighter or move to Elite (that's 15 Gold Tokens) luckily, someone decided to use common sense and realized that not everyone has 15 Gold Tokens just laying around.
    LOL now it says u need elite token to upgrade thought it said u just needed ur badges if ur school won

Hey it used to say you need THREE Elite tokens to upgrade a fighter or move to Elite (that's 15 Gold Tokens) luckily, someone decided to use common sense and realized that not everyone has 15 Gold Tokens just laying around. Honestly, it should have been just camp badges used for the entire event but EA just had to continue being the greediest company in America and spring a new token type on us that requires FIVE Gold Tokens for just ONE Elite token...insane
  • Gold tokens are the only way to craft these tokens, while I have non needed elite moves and fighters. Typical