EA Forums - Banner

KING CONOR vs SCHOOL CONOR

So I had the 4* Conor from the King Pack, and still upgraded the 3* school one to elite. I noticed the King Conor had lower stats but then they ‘updated’ I guess? Now both of the cards have equal stats. I still believe the one from the King Pack should have higher stats but was this supposed to happen?

Replies

• It would make sense that the people willing enough to pay EA an extra £80 would get a better fighter, but it seems as if they have been taken advantage of.
  • So I had the 4* Conor from the King Pack, and still upgraded the 3* school one to elite. I noticed the King Conor had lower stats but then they ‘updated’ I guess? Now both of the cards have equal stats. I still believe the one from the King Pack should have higher stats but was this supposed to happen?

What are elite McGregor's stats?
  • So I had the 4* Conor from the King Pack, and still upgraded the 3* school one to elite. I noticed the King Conor had lower stats but then they ‘updated’ I guess? Now both of the cards have equal stats. I still believe the one from the King Pack should have higher stats but was this supposed to happen?

79-71-76-77, 13 striking slots, 7 grappling slots and 8 boosts/4 perks

79-71-76-77, 13 striking slots, 7 grappling slots and 8 boosts/4 perks

Nice, just picked him up and he is a beast.
  • Would be cheaper if you would buy notorious version from ps store or xbox (dont know how xbox store is called) and you would be able to get 5* conor if you are that much into buying...
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    Would be cheaper if you would buy notorious version from ps store or xbox (dont know how xbox store is called) and you would be able to get 5* conor if you are that much into buying...

You get a 3* Conor from that
  • What’s king Conor’s striking moves (stats and the actual move)