EA Forums - Banner

Elite token

Prev1
I got Anderson Silva gold today it was for the back to school thing now I need 3 elite tokens. Where can I get those plz any help would be appreciated

Replies

• I got Anderson Silva gold today it was for the back to school thing now I need 3 elite tokens. Where can I get those plz any help would be appreciated

You need to upgrade Gold Tokens to Elite Tokens
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I got Anderson Silva gold today it was for the back to school thing now I need 3 elite tokens. Where can I get those plz any help would be appreciated

You need to upgrade Gold Tokens to Elite Tokens, it takes 5 Gold Tokens to get ONE Elite Token (which is insane)
  • Damn 5 for 1 **** thanks man
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Damn 5 for 1 **** thanks man

Especially when you need 3-4 Elite Tokens to upgrade fighters to Elite, this is absolutely insane. I love how EA pulls this****when they KNOW everyone spent the majority of their Gold Tokens during the first two weeks of the event...classic EA.
  • Can an elite token be replaced with a universal token that is assembled from daily 24's?
  • I got Anderson Silva gold today it was for the back to school thing now I need 3 elite tokens. Where can I get those plz any help would be appreciated

How did you get the Anderson Silva, from the final school test packages, or did you buy school packages at the store?
  • Can an elite token be replaced with a universal token that is assembled from daily 24's?

Yes, the wildcards can be used in place of elite tokens.
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    Can an elite token be replaced with a universal token that is assembled from daily 24's?

Yes, the wildcards can be used in place of elite tokens.

Must be nice, now I and many others will have to struggle in order to come up with the 15 Gold Tokens needed to upgrade a fighter to elite. I only have one Gold Token very few Gold fighters....this is going to take forever...hello Red Dead Redemption 2
  • I crafted silva with 2 elite and 2 wildcard tokens. 11 strikning slots 11 grappling slots... enough to make beast
  • The best item I got out of every single week 4 challenge was Anderson Silvas thai clinch. Other than that I've gotten Alexi Olynyk like 3 times, Woodley like 3 times and his move, Demian Maia twice, and a lot more disappointing ****. If any of you have been fortunate enough to get one of the gold Fighters that becomes Elite, I would just like to know if you got it from doing the solo challenges or you drew it in a pack or what?
  • What is woodleys move?
  • gorchyy wrote: »
    What is woodleys move?

Wrestling Reversals
  • If any of you have been fortunate enough to get one of the gold Fighters that becomes Elite, I would just like to know if you got it from doing the solo challenges or you drew it in a pack or what?

I got a Royce Gracie, from a pack I had bought. I spent quite a bit trying to get Anderson Silva, with no luck.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    The best item I got out of every single week 4 challenge was Anderson Silvas thai clinch. Other than that I've gotten Alexi Olynyk like 3 times, Woodley like 3 times and his move, Demian Maia twice, and a lot more disappointing ****. If any of you have been fortunate enough to get one of the gold Fighters that becomes Elite, I would just like to know if you got it from doing the solo challenges or you drew it in a pack or what?

I got Khabib from a pack I purchased.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • i pulled gold fighters each week from the weekly packs. i had 7 gold max holloways... not that they're great... i cant decide whether or not i want to get the 4* anderson silva. decisions decisions....
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    i pulled gold fighters each week from the weekly packs. i had 7 gold max holloways... not that they're great... i cant decide whether or not i want to get the 4* anderson silva. decisions decisions....

I got 3* Silva out of a pack, now I can't decide between making him or McGregor Elite...I feel your pain.
  • i pulled gold fighters each week from the weekly packs. i had 7 gold max holloways... not that they're great... i cant decide whether or not i want to get the 4* anderson silva. decisions decisions....

4* anderson:
    11 striking slots
    11 grappling slots
    I hope this will make your decision... and I did not think even for second if going for it or not...
  • With red dead almost out... and reading all these comments... I'm saying it. This game stole from us all....
  • ajpenn1 wrote: »
    With red dead almost out... and reading all these comments... I'm saying it. This game stole from us all....
    Im 1 level away from green belt and swaying away 6 strikes to complete the game... after that playing just for fun no more active and competitive playing
  • Dude what do I do with elite tokens? I cant figure it out anywhere. Are they the same as the wildcard tokens? I was hoping so to try to get one of the elite fighters but when i go to it it only uses wildcards