EA Forums - Banner

these 5 star fighters..

neither conor or dc has 2 belts anymore can we just put them down to 4 star and even this game back out? poll it.

Replies

• Damn never thought nr.1 on ps4 would complain about something lol but yeah it is getting boring faceing the same fighters every fight.
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It wont happen. PPL were collecting fighters/wild cards to get this fighter not the other one. No way they would just say that theyre going to nerf them. They gave fighters back to ppl who had 4 stars DC before like me and now theyd just delete it ? Btw who said DC doesnt have 2 belts anymore ? Anderson Silva has no belt Wanderlei has no belt still theyre 4 stars while Jones is a gold one... The rl problem is facing mostly same fighters but well hard to find other way cuz it would be way to OP. If ure first on leaderboard then for what u need this nerf ? To be even more op ?
  • Damn never thought nr.1 on ps4 would complain about something lol but yeah it is getting boring faceing the same fighters every fight.

not a complaint lol, it's just real boring fighting conor and dc all day i want variety. wouldn't it be better if you faced random fighters but all were 4 star. be more unique.
  • Kristek91 wrote: »
    It wont happen. PPL were collecting fighters/wild cards to get this fighter not the other one. No way they would just say that theyre going to nerf them. They gave fighters back to ppl who had 4 stars DC before like me and now theyd just delete it ? Btw who said DC doesnt have 2 belts anymore ? Anderson Silva has no belt Wanderlei has no belt still theyre 4 stars while Jones is a gold one... The rl problem is facing mostly same fighters but well hard to find other way cuz it would be way to OP. If ure first on leaderboard then for what u need this nerf ? To be even more op ?

The fact that jones vs gustafsson was just made says dc has only 1 belt.
  • also it has nothing to do with where i am on the leaderboards guys. i just want to make this game fair and add some more life and variety into it.. clearly i don't have a problem if i'm sitting at number 1. i deal with it. it's more to help you guys out anyway.

Nah. They have to announce it first. Tbh Jones should be 4* since this game was out. Obviously nerfing fighters when it comes to stars isnt possible. Conors the face of this game and You rly think theyd nerf him ? Hes the one who gave them the whole fame + he was the first guy who became double champ and DC hasnt lost his title so he cant be nerfed just cuz of other idea for LHW division. :P
    Kristek91 wrote: »

Nah. They have to announce it first. Tbh Jones should be 4* since this game was out. Obviously nerfing fighters when it comes to stars isnt possible. Conors the face of this game and You rly think theyd nerf him ? Hes the one who gave them the whole fame + he was the first guy who became double champ and DC hasnt lost his title so he cant be nerfed just cuz of other idea for LHW division. :P

they have lol check your mma news. UFC 232

I thought about the fact that they have to announce that DC is no longer LHW champ. Anyway do You rly think EA will listen to any proposal ? Lets be rl man..

I thought about the fact that they have to announce that DC is no longer LHW champ. Anyway do You rly think EA will listen to any proposal ? Lets be rl man..

I hope one day maybe they will lol but i don't think so no. but worth a try?

and it says that jones vs gus is for the belt so it's pretty much confirmed. so the winner of that fight will be a new 4 star champ. hopefully jones.
  • He is correct. Making it on the leaderboards and fighting same fighters is repetitive. Wish we could upgrade our fighter of choice to 4 star for more variety
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Jones Vs. Gustafsson at UFC 232 for the LHW tittle was just posted on UFC's twitter. Co-Main is Cyborg Vs. Nunes. LoL at a new 5* star though...

I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • DC is still the LHVYWT Champ until the first punch is thrown in Jones v Gus.
  • DC is still the LHVYWT Champ until the first punch is thrown in Jones v Gus.
    Technically yes... also he will not be HW champ from the time he enters octagon to fight “black beast” :)
  • There should be 5star versions of every fighting style in every weight releasing 1 5star in a weight is just another dumb idea by EA they clearly aren't thinking big picture.
  • it took me forever to get conor 6 months ago and now everyone has him lol I quit the game cause after i got conor and most of the other 4 star guys it was boring ****. Now i suck again so im having fun.