EA Forums - Banner

My new T. Woodley Build.

Kh3ll
381 posts Member
I was using a CCON build, and decided I wanted a TDD build instead. After a couple hours of puzzle piecing I am pretty happy with the results. I got all the moves I wanted in there, with the stats I wanted as well. I did lose some chemistry, but we know how useful that is anyway...

bxTCWJN.jpg
I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.

Replies

• dammit! that's pretty impressive!
  • How did you get all of that?
    I started before 2 days and I dont understand how to get anything like this cards :open_mouth:

I only open packs when I have gold and never got any card from this pic haha
  • **** thats a completley diff twoodley then the 4 star i have i don't get it? I was gone for 6 months and theres new 4 star woodleys How did u get him?
  • never mind that was his grappling not striking gonna use ur build i have all those cards as well since most of them are older.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Snkownz wrote: »
    never mind that was his grappling not striking gonna use ur build i have all those cards as well since most of them are older.

@Snkownz GG, its fun.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • @Kh3ll ive been gone for so long any ideas about the spin moves? i should be using i notice people are jut spamming diff stuff now, the old stuff does not work like duck uppercuts etc. I have mostly 4 star and 5 star figthers and basically all the old moves besides the 7 stars. Just wondering if you can recommend anything for a striker?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Snkownz wrote: »
    @Kh3ll ive been gone for so long any ideas about the spin moves? i should be using i notice people are jut spamming diff stuff now, the old stuff does not work like duck uppercuts etc. I have mostly 4 star and 5 star figthers and basically all the old moves besides the 7 stars. Just wondering if you can recommend anything for a striker?

@Snkownz I pretty much stick to single player championships. I haven't done dailies in a month and a half. I think its the spinning back elbow that is being spammed, but I may be mistaken. What counsel are you on?
  • ps4 :( I used to be good and now i feel like the whole game has changed lol.
  • Oh wow thats another level... congrats mate you just made unbeatable singleplayer woodley :)