EA Forums - Banner

50 MW single player championship matches. Interesting opponent results.

Kh3ll
381 posts Member
I took a month, and a half off from SPC's. I only logged in on Friday evenings to do the new perks, and the promo events. Last weekend I finally ran out of coins, so I needed to start playing again. I always bounced around all the divisions when fighting, but found myself spending the most time in the bantamweight division.

Since my return I have found that middleweight is my new landing spot. It's not overrun with GSP, and Whittaker's anymore. The variety of opponents is IMO the best of all 4 divisions ATM. I decided to run a quick 50 game test, and post the results so others could see. Hopefully some of you other guys can try out the MW division, and enjoy the variety as well.

Created fighters: 16
Golds: 13
A. Silva: 8
G. St-Pierre: 6
R. Whittaker: 3
T. Woodley: 2
M. Hughes: 2

zOHW14q.png
pjLBDCE.png
dXWTFho.png
60THYWQ.png
3dIz2f6.png
I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.

Replies

• I agree that the biggest variety is in MW, the worst so far is HW in my case (only managed to fight against Stipe or DC). Since I got anderson I fought mostly in MW but recently I stopped with active playing... need only one more achievement for completing them all and after that im probably done with this game (only here and there some quick fights for fun)... any ps4 user who would like to help me with sway achievement, I would really appreciate it...
  • FCMfMfh.png

I don't get so much variation :/
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Man, I didn't fight him once.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    Man, I didn't fight him once.

I think it's console specific, I'm on PS4.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    That's some screwy RNG you ran into there...
  • I've figured out why I keep meeting Nelson so often:

73gxgs4.png
    yMj3zXX.png
    Ah0Yoqv.png

Those fright night moves/boosts!
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    That's just fill in the blank...