EA Forums - Banner

Spending real money on packs.

2Next

Replies

• Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I haven't spent money on UFC 3 in months, but I may be doing so. Sorry @I_shall_prevail. There is so much going on in the UFC moving forward. We are in the middle of a promotion with a lot of Fight Nights, UFC 230, UFC 231, and UFC 232 coming.

Quick shout out to my hopeful winners, DC, BrianTCity, Bullet, Jonny Bones, and Cyborg. #New4Stars
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • $100 is equal to about 5 days of grinding. Not worth it to me... and at this point 3 hours of grinding isn't worth it at all. Just depends in multi if it is for or against you, stats and perks mean nothing so much of the time. I would jump ship in a second if there were somewhere to jump to for mma
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The only good news is that I'll never buy from EA again. Maybe try it from zon and if they do their normal job, ill just return it for a full refund no questions asked.
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    God of war ps4 had to learn the t.ard way. Wish I had done it to this game but bought digital pre order.