EA Forums - Banner

I thought it cant get lower but i was wrong.

Kristek91
202 posts Member
edited October 2018
So as You saw nobody was buying ur garbage packs and now we have to buy them to get the items for solo challanges else i cant even try to make it ? How far can You guys go ? Theres not much else You can do. Season is going to end in 2 days and the game is even more broken and dead than in season 5. Gl :disappointed: Good that a decent game came out yesterday so i dont care anymore.. This game could be rly good but You broke it as hard as possible.

Replies

• I'm just in shock! To pass single tests against “hunters” (2nd week) you need to buy werewolf packages in the store to try to catch temporary rack and grappling amplifiers there!
    It's just the bottom to which no company has ever fallen! This is just a mockery and extortion! I leave this game and advise everyone to do the same!
  • Disgusting ea!! Newbies who have just bought your notorious edition have virtually no chance of completing the solo's without buying your extortionate packs! #ElectronicConArtists
  • Newbies and players from day dot not much way around it you have too open packs it’s a joke and new players don’t stand a chance of doing many.
  • EA_Roger
    1448 posts Community Manager
    We've removed all posts that aren't relevant to the game itself, I'd like to remind you that we have a rule about discussing politics on the forum:
    Keep it game-related. We're not here to debate politics or religion or lobby for anything, so keep the conversation about our games

You can check out our forum rules here: https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/129146/ea-forums-guidelines-rules#latest

• EA_Roger wrote: »
    We've removed all posts that aren't relevant to the game itself, I'd like to remind you that we have a rule about discussing politics on the forum:
    Keep it game-related. We're not here to debate politics or religion or lobby for anything, so keep the conversation about our games

You can check out our forum rules here: https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/129146/ea-forums-guidelines-rules#latest

Thanks for the rules update, but the question still remains. Why are these packs so money hungry? We all get that EA has to make profit. I buy packs all of the time and many times it's pathetic. So not only do the packs purchased with coins stink, but the real money we spend is wasted as well. The algorithm excuse is funny. Is there public knowledge what is exactly in that algorithm? I would like to know the details of how it works. I know I will never know but it's kind of sad that the packs are so poor. I hit level 359 and it was anticlimactic pack. I was reading on here that others have hit 999 and still had horrible packs. If any packs should be loaded, it's the ones where you reach higher levels . C'MON MAN!
  • EA_Roger wrote: »

Thanks for the rules update, but the question still remains. Why are these packs so money hungry? We all get that EA has to make profit. I buy packs all of the time and many times it's pathetic. So not only do the packs purchased with coins stink, but the real money we spend is wasted as well. The algorithm excuse is funny. Is there public knowledge what is exactly in that algorithm? I would like to know the details of how it works. I know I will never know but it's kind of sad that the packs are so poor. I hit level 359 and it was anticlimactic pack. I was reading on here that others have hit 999 and still had horrible packs. If any packs should be loaded, it's the ones where you reach higher levels . C'MON MAN!

Exactly, at least in UFC 2 you would more often then not get at least one useful move or perk out of a pack... But not in UFC 3. What I don't understand is why they introduced Silver and Bronze tier perks/boosts when NO ONE is going to use them(unless they have no other choice)
  • The thing is you don’t HAVE to spend real money on them. And getting coins for them does not take long at all. I don’t get why so many people complain about this.
  • Disgusting ea!! Newbies who have just bought your notorious edition have virtually no chance of completing the solo's without buying your extortionate packs! #ElectronicConArtists

Then they can gring like everybody else did.
  • I'm just in shock! To pass single tests against “hunters” (2nd week) you need to buy werewolf packages in the store to try to catch temporary rack and grappling amplifiers there!
    It's just the bottom to which no company has ever fallen! This is just a mockery and extortion! I leave this game and advise everyone to do the same!

Are you new to this game? The new solo challenges are part of the halloween event, and so are the packs. Of course you need them to complete the challenges. Just grind some coins like everyone else did, they don’t even expire so you can use them for every single Solo Challenge in the game.