EA Forums - Banner

Ultimate Fright Team QnA. Added Videos. (Please Sticky)

Replies

• Kh3ll wrote: »
    Shoulda thrown that arm triangle from half guard but the video is appreciated.

You don't get punched from sidesaddle, he was just being difficult. He kept transitioning before I could get there...

Usually in half guard you'll deny his immediate transition he likes to do and then he eats his own stamina throwing those punches and I just finish him from there. Tap now and nightmare, no chance. He never touches gloves, fake a glove touch into a straight, with GA up throw a double leg into immediate half guard, deny, tap out.
    Shoulda thrown that arm triangle from half guard but the video is appreciated.

You don't get punched from sidesaddle, he was just being difficult. He kept transitioning before I could get there...

Usually in half guard you'll deny his immediate transition he likes to do and then he eats his own stamina throwing those punches and I just finish him from there. Tap now and nightmare, no chance. He never touches gloves, fake a glove touch into a straight, with GA up throw a double leg into immediate half guard, deny, tap out.

That works. :)
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    Get started with the Ultimate Fright Team Event by opening your free Hunter pack from the store. Take those items into Solo Challenges and start completing Ultimate Fright Team Challenges for collectibles to complete Ultimate Fright Team Event Sets. Defeat the challenges on the hardest difficulty to earn Elite tier fighter items.

In week one, you'll face off against Zombies in Solo Challenges, and the items found in the Zombie Hunter pack will power up your Hunter to help defeat these Challenges. For example, the orange multi-boost potions will boost key training stats that will make completing Zombie challenges easier. Completing these challenges will grant you Bounty and Trophy collectibles that can be redeemed in Fright Team Sets for Gold and Elite Fright Team fighters.

A new Campaign Pack will be available every week, with each release focusing on one of the four monster groups: Zombies, Werewolves, Abominations, or Vampires. These Ultimate Fright Team Event fighter items are the perfect way to add some scary fighters to your roster, so start collecting, and have a great Halloween!

Available from October 19 to November 16.

Looks pretty straight forward, but if there is any tricks I will let you know.

Edit: Added Videos

Here is a video that should answer all your questions.

Pro difficulty Jon Jones submission on Wanderlei Silva guide.

Hello !! Kh3ll I am Hispanic and I do not speak English, Kh3ll ¿ Please help !! everything that says in the video ? Write it out....Because I do not know what you say.....In the zombie challenge event ....I have 9 gold boat Multipotentiators and one green one and I have 9 elite advantages....And several movements of the zombie event...You can writing what should I do ?...I'm a rookie in this game....Thank you
    Post edited by AliCotto on
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • 1 month events are way too long.
  • Bassim_mit_B
    62 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    New hunter challenges. Disgusting
    Silva : min.80 striking 79 grappling stats
    Nunes : min. 89striking 90 grappling
    Khabib: min.96 striking 95 grappling

Thats straight out of the p2w 101 book.
  • Looks like they are forcing us to buy the packs to get the moves to make these challenges even possible.

'Grappel Rating' :D
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    Looks like they are forcing us to buy the packs to get the moves to make these challenges even possible.

'Grappel Rating' :D

I bought more than I intended, but got to 97...
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • If we use these moves in the challenges, do they expire or can we use them again? Is the one fight limit for online/single player?

Closest I can get is 92/94, even with four special stand up moves.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    If we use these moves in the challenges, do they expire or can we use them again? Is the one fight limit for online/single player?

Closest I can get is 92/94, even with four special stand up moves.

@dafuge1 One time use items are used up in Single Player Championship, and Ultimate Championship matches. They are not used up in solo challenges. :)
    @dafuge1 One time use items are used up in Single Player Championship, and Ultimate Championship matches. They are not used up in solo challenges. :)

Brilliant, that's exactly what I needed to hear.

I feel a bit stupid for not using any of them last week now!
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »

Brilliant, that's exactly what I needed to hear.

I feel a bit stupid for not using any of them last week now!

Glad to help :)
  • Does any1 know what we are suppose to do to get the minimum grapple and stand up rating for the second set of challenges cause I am completely lost???
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Does any1 know what we are suppose to do to get the minimum grapple and stand up rating for the second set of challenges cause I am completely lost???

You use the one time use items from the packs with the huge skill bonuses. Just FYI, they are not used up in solo challenges.
  • DeadMan3eus
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I have already opened dozens of packages with werewolves, but still have not received enough cards to fight, at least for passing Amanda 90 and Habib 96! It's outrageous! I will no longer play for several days to accumulate 100 thousand. Coins and buy the disgusting garbage from the packages of the werewolf campaign! EA is the worst organization in the world top-1! :#

Also: I'm not going to spend real money exchanging them for your virtual points and getting trash in packages, I would rather spend them on more prudent things and not on virtual trash.
    I'm already sick of the endless fights for making virtual coins and not really getting anything in packages.
    I will go better once again to play The Last of Us masterpiece, and not your negative games.
  • Have caged me for the veiled obscene expressions. Here the most intelligent, pure atmosphere very ha reigns. Directly the aura of honesty and decency, angels sing songs here
    :D
  • Have caged me for the veiled obscene expressions. Here the most intelligent, pure atmosphere very ha reigns. Directly the aura of honesty and decency, angels sing songs here

A little while ago I was also in a cage and I felt like a bird in a cage...Lol
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    AliCotto wrote: »
    Have caged me for the veiled obscene expressions. Here the most intelligent, pure atmosphere very ha reigns. Directly the aura of honesty and decency, angels sing songs here

A little while ago I was also in a cage and I felt like a bird in a cage...Lol

Nice post @AliCotto :) I sent you mail.

The only reason I was able to do it is because I packed a move from next week. Just be patient gentlemen.
  • @Kh3ll I already answered
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    They fixed the Greifing issue in Single Player Championships, but in doing so they made all existing Ultimate Fright Team single use cards prior to the patch useless.

Edit: They are back to normal now. I have no idea if the griefing issue is resolved.
    Post edited by Kh3ll on
    They fixed the Greifing issue in Single Player Championships, but in doing so they made all existing Ultimate Fright Team single use cards prior to the patch useless.

Edit: They are back to normal now. I have no idea if the griefing issue is resolved.

I do not understand what you want to say .....I have many of those cards.......¿ You mean movement cards and Potentiators?