EA Forums - Banner

Amanda Nunes REFUND IS LIVE!!!

Replies

• Man, I'm sorry for your loss but you are kind of highjacking this thread. First of all, I'm not even sure how they can verify your story of losing your cards. Is it even possible? And if they can, how could they compensate you? They can't magically make those cards appear for you or can they? And if its via UFC Points or money how would the process go? I don't know but maybe you should make another thread just for those kinds of situations with bugs etc.

So the theory right now is that only XBox users have Nunes refunds? I'm on PS4 and there is nothing here as of right now. Or is there someone on PS4 who has gotten refunded?
  • Ps4 not got it yet?
  • Im not sure cuz i didnt check but guess not as somebody would write that its there.
  • Just got my 2nd set of nunes cards lol
  • doupee85 wrote: »
    Just got my 2nd set of nunes cards lol

But You are on XOne right ? Its so annoying that theres no info about refunds on ps4..
  • I'm assuming no-one on PS4 has got one yet?
  • Be next month for us then ....
  • Everyone on ps4 working? lol . No one at home with a ps4? Curious if everyone has gotten there nunes yet
  • Kristek91
    198 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Everyone on ps4 working? lol . No one at home with a ps4? Curious if everyone has gotten there nunes yet

Is there anybody on ps4 who got one ? Doubt that. As i said i wont even bother playing this untill theyll give me my cards so i can take 5* Nunes.

Edited to remove swearing. Let's watch the language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Im on and hvnt got it...
  • Dunsmore204
    83 posts Member
    edited January 16
    What the heck!

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
  • Dunsmore204
    83 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Ea you are garbage! Stop making so many games so u can put more attention into the ones u have like rockstar does... instead U don’t post anything to let us know what’s goin on, and it takes 2 weeks to load the **** ckin mines card and now it’s still. Otnip for me ... Jesus !!! Time to hire more monkeys
  • Think its more of a licensing issue dude.. I gather xbox has more exclusivity than playstation so they get stuff first before us.
  • Dunsmore204
    83 posts Member
    edited January 16
    been 2 weeks, how long this stuff take

Edited for swearing. - EA_Cian
  • We know bro.... We know.......
  • Hey I got a second set of Refund cards
  • Xbox players got 2 sets already and we cant get 1 :D
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Xbox players are getting the sets of Play Station 4 players.....Lol.....
    Dana Jr,........The grandson of Bruce Buffer......... And to Demetrious Johnson...... I am completely sure that they He was returned the set of Amanda Nunes 4 *
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • Still nothing on PS4?
  • Nope i checked bout 20min ago when i got in