EA Forums - Banner

Amanda Nunes REFUND IS LIVE!!!

13Next

Replies

• Its 3 days already since Xbox players recieved it. Hard to find words to say how bad EA is.
  • Dude my wild cards aren't gonna get refunded. but they wouldn't reply to ANYONE asking if they'd be refunded and all signs pointed to them not being refunded and doing it different than they did Cormier, which made it an asset, something to work for via Wildcards or gold fighters. But if they'd have actually made it clear they were refunding, I wouldn't have spent like 4 wildcards for a couple of days of play out of it.

Really in a dream world I'll get my wildcards back in that pack, instead of 4 now useless gold women.

• Kristek91
    201 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Dude my wild cards aren't gonna get refunded. but they wouldn't reply to ANYONE asking if they'd be refunded and all signs pointed to them not being refunded and doing it different than they did Cormier, which made it an asset, something to work for via Wildcards or gold fighters. But if they'd have actually made it clear they were refunding, I wouldn't have spent like 4 wildcards for a couple of days of play out of it.

Really in a dream world I'll get my wildcards back in that pack, instead of 4 now useless gold women.

Players on Xbox got the refund twice but yea Youll get the useless fighters cuz my friend did the same mistake. I have wild cards to take Nunes now but i told myself that i wont use them as they have to give us the fighters back.
  • FINALLY ITS LIVE!!!!
  • PiggidyPanda
    80 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Kristek91 wrote: »
    Dude my wild cards aren't gonna get refunded. but they wouldn't reply to ANYONE asking if they'd be refunded and all signs pointed to them not being refunded and doing it different than they did Cormier, which made it an asset, something to work for via Wildcards or gold fighters. But if they'd have actually made it clear they were refunding, I wouldn't have spent like 4 wildcards for a couple of days of play out of it.

Players on Xbox got the refund twice but yea Youll get the useless fighters cuz my friend did the same mistake. I have wild cards to take Nunes now but i told myself that i wont use them as they have to give us the fighters back.

Amazing, no post by the moderators. Nothing telling us we're getting the nunes fighters back. It's literally one of the biggest scumbag moves ever. What is wrong with the EA ufc team and EA as a whole that they're happily building this disgusting reputation?

Why literally no mention of getting the fighters back, nothing.

[edited for swearing]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Got it on ps4!
  • She is bad
  • Kristek91 wrote: »

Amazing, no post by the moderators. Nothing telling us we're getting the nunes fighters back. It's literally one of the biggest scumbag moves ever. What is wrong with the EA ufc team and EA as a whole that they're happily building this disgusting reputation?

Why literally no mention of getting the fighters back, nothing. So ****.

Well i was more than sure it will happen cuz of the story with DC (they gave fighters back then) and cuz it would be stupid to collect same fighters but well.. Yeah You just got scammed for 4 wild cards and now almost everybody will have 5*Nunes as ppl were waiting for it..
  • They don't give you all the cards! The ones I used with wild cards I didn't get back
  • They don't give you all the cards! The ones I used with wild cards I didn't get back

Eh ? I got all the fighters including ones I used wildcards for.
  • briguycook wrote: »
    She is bad

Why ? A little more detail please before i waste 2 wildcards on her.
  • I have to admit, not as good as I hoped. I was comfortable using the 4 star Nunes, but this five star version does little to add on it. +1 Perk slot +2 physical attributes and couple of stand-up cards. In the end just a slight improvement. But its not like its worse than 4 star version, just the same with slight buff.
  • Didn't get Raquel P in the refund pack
  • Didn't get Raquel P in the refund pack

She wasnt in the 4 star nunes set.
  • EA_Roger
    1445 posts Community Manager
    My apologies for the delayed response here as well as the experience you went through here. From what I can see the players impacted by this issue should have been resolved & the refund pack should be refunded to the players involved. It took longer than we originally estimated however the packs have been rolled out at this point. For those who haven't received the pack please get in touch with our customer support who have a process in place to verify your claim. You can contact our support by clicking on this link here.

If you have contacted our support and still haven't gotten your reward please get back to me with your case number. If our support sends you to the forum, feel free to show them this post where I confirm that this is not how it should be handled.
    UPDATE - An EA member commented on my other post saying there was nothing they can do.

So essentially I have been robbed :smile:

I checked this out and I can see, that your case was escalated as far as our in-game expert, from his findings you've never completed the set itself. As such they are unable to grant you the reward. I can double-check this on my end however if you could provide me with a screenshot or any proof on your end via DM that would help a lot.