EA Forums - Banner

The UFC Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ UFC Mobile forum.

GLOBAL UPDATES

Replies

• Difoyld
    2 posts New member
    +++ I agree! :)
  • Agreed
    Return the bots aggression and make stronger.
    I would like to see PvP mode
  • Hello.
    We love this game,and we need change!
    We want new,(now topical) fighters,new events,new format events(10,15k),with good prizes!
    And return CE fighters,maybe better edition,in this game.
  • kos582
    1 posts New member
    +,Good idea
  • Vadop
    2 posts New member
    Agree
  • EA, please. For us it is very important
  • Please return Old Champion Edition.
  • Update!!! Update!!!
  • Dear developers, please listen to our requests in this forum and change some aspects of the game, breathe new life into it. Change the game mechanics and you will see that there are a lot more players than now! We believe in you, the game is super, but, unfortunately, it became boring, there was no game update for too long. Thank you, the best are!
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I've removed numerous posts from this thread for the following reason from our forum rules:
    Post in the language of the forum.

If English isn't your native language, that's fine but please try to use a tool like Google Translate to translate to English as we do ask folks post in English.
  • +++ Good offer!
    Hear us!!!
  • Enter new fighters!I want to be able to get the old Champions (C.E.).New styles in Equal play. The ability to change graphical settings.Optimization for all devices.Ability to play with other people PvP. Return power and attack to bots, make them stronger .
  • Good evening dear developers! The game is 4 years old, and I play 3 years. A lot of fans of this game: only in two Russian groups of 30,000 players. I speak on behalf of all the fans of your game: we want a significant update of the game. What we want to see in the game: adding equal games to bonus styles such as Thai combat, drummers, judo, karate, and so on, or at least combining them with existing styles. We want to see in the game all the fighters that are not in the mobile version, and which are in the UFC, we want to see pride legends in the game, such as Fedor Emelianenko and Mirko Krokop. We want events to have no randomness, but it’s like this: what kind of a fighter we don’t have and falls, if LE is everything out of 4 fighters, then for example, the Pride of the Nation is dropped, and so on. We don’t like that the days of equal playing are shortened, that the fighters do not meet the UFC card in the events, that the fighters often repeat for keeping the game equal, some have not been for a long time !!! We ask all fans to make these requests!
  • We wait!
  • And please, return intelligence to bots...
  • Good evening dear developers! The game is 4 years old, and I play 3 years. A lot of fans of this game: only in two Russian groups of 30,000 players. I speak on behalf of all the fans of your game: we want a significant update of the game. What we want to see in the game: adding equal games to bonus styles such as Thai combat, drummers, judo, karate, and so on, or at least combining them with existing styles. We want to see in the game all the fighters that are not in the mobile version, and which are in the UFC, we want to see pride legends in the game, such as Fedor Emelianenko and Mirko Krokop. We want events to have no randomness, but it’s like this: what kind of a fighter we don’t have and falls, if LE is everything out of 4 fighters, then for example, the Pride of the Nation is dropped, and so on. We don’t like that the days of equal playing are shortened, that the fighters do not meet the UFC card in the events, that the fighters often repeat for keeping the game equal, some have not been for a long time !!! We ask all fans to make these requests!
  • Good evening dear developers! The game is 4 years old, and I play 3 years. A lot of fans of this game: only in two Russian groups of 30,000 players. I speak on behalf of all the fans of your game: we want a significant update of the game. What we want to see in the game: adding equal games to bonus styles such as Thai combat, drummers, judo, karate, and so on, or at least combining them with existing styles. We want to see in the game all the fighters that are not in the mobile version, and which are in the UFC, we want to see pride legends in the game, such as Fedor Emelianenko and Mirko Krokop. We want events to have no randomness, but it’s like this: what kind of a fighter we don’t have and falls, if LE is everything out of 4 fighters, then for example, the Pride of the Nation is dropped, and so on. We don’t like that the days of equal playing are shortened, that the fighters do not meet the UFC card in the events, that the fighters often repeat for keeping the game equal, some have not been for a long time !!! We ask from all fans to make these requests!