EA Forums - Banner

What is the next event?

Anyone know what the next event is? Would it be the schools event striker school brawler etc? Hopefully its not to far away this game seems dead.

Replies

• They are planning on doing the cash grab event. Where we waste loads of our coins or for some real money for barely average moves and fighters. But your guaranteed a bunch of bronze and silver garbage
  • Maybe Summer Camp?
  • They are planning on doing the cash grab event. Where we waste loads of our coins or for some real money for barely average moves and fighters. But your guaranteed a bunch of bronze and silver garbage

That's all of the events you dum dum.

I think it's the summer camp CAF next.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    I hope it is something new, perhaps something involving former champions.

It'll be a shame if it is another summer camp that gives us all master strikers.
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    I hope it is something new, perhaps something involving former champions.

It'll be a shame if it is another summer camp that gives us all master strikers.

With the repeats of the previous events already happening, I would highly doubt they'd make a new one a this point.
    Just start planning out your master striker haha.
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    I'm still holding out hope that reserving those silver 25th anniversary fighters will come out handy in some seasonal campaign...
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    The legends event came before summer camp.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    Kh3ll wrote: »

I dont remember that one....
    What were the good cards?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    No moves, just fighters. BJ Penn, Rampage, Kimbo, Mirko, Meisha, and so on. 13 in total. Puzzle pieces, collect 10, last time.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    I would like that as I didn't collect my icon fighter last time around and have gold icon cards lying on my stack. I'm eyeing Master Middleweight/Heavyweight Brawler or Striker. So it would mean going after Wanderlei, Chuck, Kimbo, Rampage or Mirko.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »

That's cool, I couldn't remember the exact one.
    But are you sure? I swear the first summer camp was before? I thought Legends was just after the first summer camp? There were two summer camp events remember?
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    Kh3ll wrote: »

That's cool, I couldn't remember the exact one.
    But are you sure? I swear the first summer camp was before? I thought Legends was just after the first summer camp? There were two summer camp events remember?

Summer camp was first.
    Icons were the first elite fighters and came after the gold summer camp stuff.
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    Icons were in July.
  • When?
  • Bob_Chisel
    7 posts New member
    [quote="SufcEvans9;c-2066543"]When?[/quote]

Not sure hopefully they keep rolling them out becoming hard to find games