EA Forums - Banner

I said its better way too quick.

Kristek91
219 posts Member
edited May 2019
Spent 350k coins and got absolutely NOTHING :D Not even a single elite move. 5x the same gold useless card and like 10x limited perks. Id like to say that 350k coins is like 120 dollars if Youd like to buy packs with rl cash... Good job EA. I was close to start to do dailies again. Im telling You right now that if Youll add limited crap to UFC 4 then gl im not going to buy it. You can always say that there were few elite cards.. who cares that theyre useless crap for 5 fights only. After last event i thought that maybe You finaly noticed that this game is dead so You made looting how it always be but well i was wrong. Youll never change cuz its all about scamming. The most funny part is that i wasnt even mad. It even made me laugh for a while. I rly thought about grinding for UFC Stockholm but as You guys can see even grinding for a week might end with nothing. #EA4THEPLAYERS :D

Replies

• Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    Not getting anything with 350k is rough. I'm sorry for your loss man!

It shouldn't go like that.

• Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Its fine im used to getting nothing in EA games. Wrote it just so You guys know that theres a big chance of getting nothing. Week ago somehow i recieved 5* Andrade and 4* armbar but this time just wasted all of the coins.
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    Can't win em all!
  • Spent 100k in coins last week trying for the armbar and some 4 star CAFs but only got 4 star Rose(already had from champions set) and a bunch of other useless crap. Spent 20k last night and got 5 star Dos Anjos on the second pack. Thinking back it has seemed like every other event I’ve alternated great pulls with garabage ones.
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    Spent 100k in coins last week trying for the armbar and some 4 star CAFs but only got 4 star Rose(already had from champions set) and a bunch of other useless crap. Spent 20k last night and got 5 star Dos Anjos on the second pack. Thinking back it has seemed like every other event I’ve alternated great pulls with garabage ones.

Yea its most likely working dif for everyone. I recieved 5* Andrade and 4* armbar while i spent like 40k last week so this week i lost 350k for nothing. Tried to get the master move but its not something im hyped for.
  • thatblastedboy
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Grrrrrr just lost my 100k... Not one thing... It's like dangling a carrot in front of your face.. What's the point ea?
    Post edited by thatblastedboy on
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    Can't win em all!

Or any of them with EA's 'kindness'.
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I didn't get anything either. Didn't use more than 50k though and didn't have my lucky underwear on when pulling!

PS. I already have Elite BJJ Transitions and BJJ Reversals.