EA Forums - Banner

UFC 3 Elite CAF Summer Training Camp Style Badges Unacquirable

I am trying to acquire the Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Traditional Style Badges for my Elite CAF on UFC 3. These are the last four I need to get my Elite Fighter but I don't have the option(s) to earn them. I have completed all my seasonal solo challenges and I still can't get them. I received the style badges that I earned from completing the weekly seasonal solo challenges but I am still not given the option to earn: Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Traditional Style Badges. Please help.

Replies

• dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    You get them when you acquire the gold CAF.

It's put there to stop people just using wildcards to skip steps.
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    yea its made so You wont be able to make more fighters with wild cards without grinding or spending money on packs.
  • Did you get the starter pack at the beginning? I’m sure that gave some style badges
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    Did you get the starter pack at the beginning? I’m sure that gave some style badges

Lol
  • They made it so you HAD to craft the whole way through, which is impossible unless you spend stupid money on packs. They REALLY dropped the ball this event.