Anyone have the base stats?

Replies

• image0.jpg?width=625&height=469

image2.jpg?width=625&height=469

image1.jpg?width=625&height=469

Easily better than Master CM Punk.
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    $100 for a pack and he doesn't even have any level 5 (or 4 for that matter) grappling moves?!?!?! HAHAHAHA..
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    You don't need to buy him though.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »
    You don't need to buy him though.

Looks like you can get him for the equivalent of about 2 wildcards, bargain!
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    What sucks is i just spent my only 2 on elite heavy hands!
  • I'm away from my console and will be for another week. Can someone explain what this card is? Did they add him to the event or what? And also how can you claim it?
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    Do the packs in sets contain just the fighter or do they have moves as well?

If it is just the fighter, there's no point in the elite set. You might as well just use a wildcard and save the two gold fighters.
  • I'm away from my console and will be for another week. Can someone explain what this card is? Did they add him to the event or what? And also how can you claim it?

This is a semi event I think. They added two sets, a elite and a master where you can redeem 30 something daily tokens for the fighter. Additionally they added the two versions to buyable packs that come out at something like £75!
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    Free version gives you the fighter.

The money version gives you fighter, moves and perm perks.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »
    Free version gives you the fighter.

The money version gives you fighter, moves and perm perks.

Thanks, so the elite set is indeed a complete waste of time?
  • Yes it is.