EA Forums - Banner

Dear EA - Please remove daily token submissions

IgnorantRant
94 posts Member
edited December 2019
Please stop making daily tokens submissions. Most people will not finish and A DNF while in a sub is still not a sub. I'd love to hear what others think.

EA_Blueberry: Improved description of your post title to reflect your request
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• I usually just don't do daily submissions. Sometimes when I get lucky enough I'm able knock opponent down hard and finish him with quick armbar but making a full 4-5 steps submissions is not an option while it works like it works now. So I just skip submissions daily tokens
  • It is easy to sub people. You might catch 1-2 DNF's before finishing one, but nothing too annoying.
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    It is easy to sub people. You might catch 1-2 DNF's before finishing one, but nothing too annoying.

I caught 4 DNF's before finally getting a sub, very annoying and OP is 100% spot on with his suggestion.
  • ashsamuel wrote: »
    Paltsari wrote: »
    It is easy to sub people. You might catch 1-2 DNF's before finishing one, but nothing too annoying.

I caught 4 DNF's before finally getting a sub, very annoying and OP is 100% spot on with his suggestion.

Thank you! 1 or 2 DNF is too much. They should not be allowed back online for 24 hours for each one. That would stop it but EA is trash.