EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 POST LAUNCH ROSTER WISHLIST

Prev134567
YoungNewport95
86 posts Member
edited April 9
So, the full rosters just came out. And, I think they’re going to be disappointing for hardcore fans of the UFC. I understand EA can’t add every single fighter, but there are only about 20 new fighters on the roster. That’s not a ton. So, on the off chance anyone at EA sees this. I actually came up with a list by weight class of reasonable names with at least a few UFC fights that I think would be solid additions to the game based upon their ranking and fighting style. Hopefully we’ll see some of them in the game soon. Feel free to add some names and keep it movin.

Women’s Straw-
Yan Xiaonan, Nina Ansaroff, Amanda Ribas, Marina Rodriguez

Women’s Fly-
Maycee Barber, viviane Araujo, Antonina Shevchenko, Andrea Lee, Roxanne Modafferi, Gillian Robertson, Miranda Maverick, Casey Oneil

Women’s Bantam-
Irene Aldana, Yana Kunitskaya, Felicia Spencer(Feather), Pannie Kianzad, Lina Lansberg, Macy Chiasson, Karol Rosa, Julia Avila, Sijara Eubanks, Jessica Rose-Clark

Flyweight-
Brandon Royval, KaI Kara France, Su Mudaerji, Raulian Paiva, Rogerio Bontorin, David Dvorak, Matt Schnell, Amir Albazi, Tyson Nam

Bantamweight-
Marlon Vera, Nathaniel Wood, Merab Dvalishvili, Kyler Phillips, Jack Shore, Casey Kenney, Cody Stamann. Randy Costa. Chase Hooper. Ricky Simon.

Featherweight-
Shane Burgos, Dan Ige, Ryan Hall, giga Chikadze, Sodiq Yusuf, Bryce Mitchell, Movsar Evloev, Andre Fili, Gavin Tucker, Hakeem Dawodu, Kron Gracie, Grant Dawson

Lightweight
islam makhachev, Drew Dober, Gregor Gillespie, Thiago Moises, lando vanatta, Diego Ferriera, james Krause, nasrat Haqparast, Mark Madsen, Brad Riddell

Welterweight-
Sean Brady, Geoff Neal, Muslim Salikhov, Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos, Li Jingliang, Niko Price, Michel Pereira, belal muhammad

Middleweight-
Brendan Allen, Ian Heinisch, Sean Strickland, Joaquin Buckley, Antonio Carlos Jr, Alessio di Chirico, Eryk Anders

Light Heavyweight-
Magomed Ankalaev, Jimmy Crute, Jamahal Hill, Ryan spann, Paul Craig, Ion Cutelaba, Khalil Rountree, Alonzo Menifield. Devin Clark.

Heavyweight-
Tom Aspinall, Shamil Abdurakimhov, Chris Daukaus Sergei Pavlovich, Augusta Sakai, Blagoy Ivanov, Marcin Tybura, Greg Hardy

LEGENDS-
Sakuraba! Kevin Randleman, Bas Rutten, Pedro Rizzo, Mirko Cro Cop. Don Frye. Kazushi Sakuraba.

(Additions)
Arman Tsarukyan
Giga Chikadze
Brad Riddell
Casey kenney
Jamahal Hill
Devonte Smith
Sean Brady
Gavin Tucker
Joaquin Buckley
Su Mudaerji
Post edited by YoungNewport95 on

Replies

• @EA_Blueberry
  • Oh, and The legends category! First, Wondering why Cro Cop and Matt Serra were removed from the legends list? Regardless, would love to see that expanded with more guys like: Bas Rutten, Pedro Rizzo, Don Frye, etc! I am seeing now that Felder, Wonderboy, Cowboy, Paulo, and Dillashaw will be fixed on release day. Super glad to see that! The only notable models left that come to mind that could use some tweaking would be Edson Barboza, MaxHolloway, and Mike Perry. Seems like somebody is listening to the fans, and this game is starting to shape out nice! Now if we can just get GI’s added to the cosmetics! 😂
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for the post! Going to keep this one saved and direct players over here that want to add to the list.
  • Thank You! Die hard UFC fan, and huge fan of the franchise. So, I only wanted to try and help make it that much better!
  • Just to be clear to whoever may be reading, I’m aware that not all of these names will make the game, and that none of them are guaranteed to. My intent is just to have a list of deserving fighters that would make fun additions to the game for the team at EA to look at adding that I think fans would enjoy seeing. With that being said, I left some notable names missing from the my list that have been brought to my attention. 😅

Legends- Kevin Randleman. Bas Rutten. Pedro Rizzo. Don Frye.

Women’s- Nina Ansaroff. Felicia Spencer. Jennifer Maia. Gillian Robertson.

Flyweight- Jordan Espinosa. Matt Schnell. Rogerio Bontorin. Raulian Paiva. Brandon Royval. Amir Albazi. (All top 15.)

Bantamweight- Brett Johns. Rani Yahya.

Feather- Grant Dawson. Sean Woodson.

Lightweight- Mark Madsen. Stevie Ray.
    John Makdessi. Luis Pena. Scott Holtzmann.

Welterweight- Sean Brady. Warlley Alves. Anthony Rocco Martin. Alex Morono.

Light Heavyweight- Jimmy Crute. Devin Clark. Khalil Rountree.

Heavyweight- Chase Sherman. Marcos Rogerio De Lima.

Again, these will obviously not all make it in the game, but hopefully some will! If You read this and I’m forgetting a fighter you think should be in the game throw it in the comments. You never know!
  • EA_Blueberry is the best! We appreciate you!
  • Focus should be to add Top 15 ranked fighters first in every division.

Especially for online players like me it gets boring very fast in ranked online, because we are limited to one weight class. with such a small roster like we have it currently it gets boring to play with always the same fighters
  • @neydja every top 15 fighter that’s not in the game should be mentioned in one of the two lists. The other names are people either right outside top 15, or people who have a fun style I think would translate well to the game, like Muslim Salikhov or Capoeria dos Santos. I hear you though, and I ageee.
  • List of Top Prospects still young in there UFC career’s, but would make very fun additions to the roster at some point soon:

Khamzat Chimaev.
    Youssef Zalal.
    Rafael Fiziev.
    Arman Tsarukyan.
    Jiri Prochazka.
    Devonte Smith.
    Brad Riddell.
    Jack Shore.
  • YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    There are also some pretty apparent issues with quite a few of the character models. I know not everyone scans so they aren’t going to be perfect, but some of them are just really off. Lol. EA has already been addressing some of the fighters that people mentioned, but I feel like trying to get some other names out there for them to see and fix would be a good idea. They said Cowboy, Felder, Garbrandt, Costa, and Wonderboy will he patched on day 1 which is a good start. Some others that I have noticed don’t look very accurate are Edson Barboza, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Beneil Dariush, Rafael dos Anjos, and Mike Perry. An issue that seems to be pretty consistent in the models is with guys who are pretty skinny having to much muscle mass. Like Zabit, or Tim Means. The other consistent issue seems to be guys who are jacked in real life not having quite enough muscle mass/definition. Such as Kamaru Usman or Tyron Woodley. There also seems to be some postures/stances that don’t really resemble that fighter as well, one that comes to mind is Sean O’Malleys new posture in 4. Overall though I feel like the models are looking better than last year, and I’m glad to see they’re listening to the community and working on them through updates. If there are any models you think need addressing then just throw them in the comments. Maybe somebody will see it. Never know. Lol.
    Post edited by YoungNewport95 on
  • @EA_Blueberry you have volkanovski in lightweight and t Ferg in welterweight and Jared in light heavyweight Santos in middleweight, and all these other fighters in duel weight classes...

....but you don't put Izzy in light heavyweight....or Jon Jones in heavyweight??!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤬
  • Top 15 guys must be priority to add.
    Also, Omari Akhmedov is now fighting in middleweight but in the game he is still in welter so please fix that.
  • @EA_Blueberry Add UFC Top 15 ranked fighters by weight class. Please add these guys as the current copy/paste roster from the last game is a huge let down for me and my friends.

Also the current models for current fighters are pretty poor and need to be updated as well.

How did you only add a few fighters to each weight class and not hit on the top 15's? Why after 3 years was THIS the consensus for a 2020 UFC roster??

Please sign more contracts to use the likeness of more current fighters or this game will not last long, as we are bored with this same tired roster with the exact same models.
  • Also, where are the real UFC legends?

Randy Couture
    Tank Abbott
    Brock Lesnar
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Kazushi Sakuraba
    Bas Rutten
    Rich Franklin
    Maurice Smith
  • YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Also, where are the real UFC legends?

Randy Couture
    Tank Abbott
    Brock Lesnar
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Kazushi Sakuraba
    Bas Rutten
    Rich Franklin
    Maurice Smith

I was trying to be as realistic as possible. EA has to be able to get a deal done with these guys to have them in here. Randy and Rich Franklin both had fallouts with the UFC and Currently work for other organizations. Brock Lesnar is in the WWE. Fedor is notoriously difficult to work with for this type of stuff(wasn’t even in undisputed 3 when he was still active and they had the full PRIDE mode.) I have Bas on the list. Didn’t include Maurice or Tank because I feel like they’re more of cult heroes than legends. Lol. Though I do think they would be fun to have for sure. I definitely made a big mistake forgetting Saku though, would love to see him in the game.

Edit: re-reading your comment idk if it was directed at my OP or just generally at the game. So, if you weren’t referring to my list, I apologize. Lmao.
  • Kazushi Sakuraba! His Quintet promotion is available on UFC Fight Pass, so he's in the mix.

Cro Cop

Kevin Randleman
  • They have lame **** Todd Duffey but no Ion Cutelaba? Da ****? Macy Barber should be included. For **** and giggles, Brok Lesnar. If they are going to go all out, bring back Mike Tyson from UFC 2. Might as well add Muhammad Ali if you are going to add boxers like Tyson Fury. Probably will end up as DC. BTW Kalihl Roundtree and Bryce Mitchell should be apart of the roster, I agree on those two.
  • Regardless I am glad they included Nakita Krylov. I was worried about his appearance 😅
  • Chuck noris
    Mike tyson

• Francisco Trinaldo long time top competitor at lightwright. the list is very good hope they add them all. thanks for reading.