EA Forums - Banner

UFC UNIVERSE

SklallamBear
119 posts Member
edited August 2020
I really want to see this in a UFC game it would fill the game out so you could play every fight on every card you could hand pick rivalries and be on either side of the final outcome... or just build cards to sit back and watch throughout a in game calendar year instead of “use event mode and pen and paper for rankings” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Replies

• Iv wanted this mode in these games since the beginning would make the replay value for offline players so much greater
  • I agree I only play offline I’m sure this is not something that they can patch but if EA continued to work with UFC I hope this can be added in future games...and like you said it would help the replay value out massively
  • It would be nice but they EA have had 3 years to do something with their offline modes and what's there now is basically garbage. I wouldn't be holding out hope for this. Perhaps if 2K pick up the license.

Even event mode is rubbish really, just fight now but one after the other.
  • Event.mode.pen and paper
  • Mercia66 wrote: »
    It would be nice but they EA have had 3 years to do something with their offline modes and what's there now is basically garbage. I wouldn't be holding out hope for this. Perhaps if 2K pick up the license.

Even event mode is rubbish really, just fight now but one after the other.

I'd like to see them do a Universe Mode with both the Real fighters and the "Fictionals" that are all over the Rankings in Career Mode with Various Generated Names & Fighters. I'd like to have that Depth. I doubt they will do it unless UFC leaves EA (and Not 2K after what they did to WWE 2K20).
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Event.mode.pen and paper

That’s caveman stuff 😂 I don’t see why anyone should be including pen/paper/own rankings considering 2k has had this very mode perfected for years now
  • 2k universe auto generates weekly or monthly shows based off of rankings and rivalries and goes from there so you don’t even have to edit anything if you don’t want to you can just play through every match/event
  • I’m not sure if it would make it easier but maybe even just add a ranking and title system to fight now mode 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • It would be no Universe mode but anything for offline mode will help
  • @EA_Blueberry please ask for offline mode/feature fixes
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Event.mode.pen and paper

That’s caveman stuff 😂 I don’t see why anyone should be including pen/paper/own rankings considering 2k has had this very mode perfected for years now

Well its not in the game so deal with it or use a pen and paper
  • @Marc110_98
    I believe you are missing the point here
  • @Marc110_98
    I believe you are missing the point here

You are missing the point. You won't get a whole new mode after the game has.been released
  • @Marc110_98
    I mentioned that above already please read again...thanks 😀
  • @Marc110_98
    I mentioned that above already please read again...thanks 😀

Just buy wwe and create all ufc fighters
  • @Marc110_98
    I might have to do that 22 CAF spots plus a roster missing so many ranked fighters sucks
  • @Marc110_98
    I might have to do that 22 CAF spots plus a roster missing so many ranked fighters sucks

Or better still buy fire pro wrestling it has a universe type of game mode as paid dlc. It.has.mma and pride.

It takes 10 seconds to download caf.
  • I think more CAF slots and more create event slots would help
  • BruceLee2029
    890 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I think more CAF slots and more create event slots would help

get fire pro wrestling % this is what you need