EA Forums - Banner

Preprogrammed knock downs

Preprogrammed knock downs shouldn't be a thing. If I'm blocking and you throw the 2-3 punches then a head kick that shouldn't result in a knock down 100% of time. Pre pressed combos killed alot of creativity in the game. IRL when you work mitts you do throw pre thought up combos but as someone who has actually fought I can vouch that when you get in there it's not that easy to just wing your combos you have to think and use fakes/angles soooooo much more. Just my thoughts what about you guys?

Replies

• I don’t get what your tryna say honestly . So we need to fake and make angles to knock someone down but the fakes and angles are in the game ?
  • Noooooo. I'm saying no pre programmed combo should be a guaranteed knock down like the head kick of death combo from ufc3 which is in this game too. To drop some one you should have to hit them clean not kick their arms or back and get a drop every time you throw three punches then a head kick which will always break the block. You should have to rely more on what you're actually doing fight iq wise and not a pre programmed combo
  • Noooooo. I'm saying no pre programmed combo should be a guaranteed knock down like the head kick of death combo from ufc3 which is in this game too. To drop some one you should have to hit them clean not kick their arms or back and get a drop every time you throw three punches then a head kick which will always break the block. You should have to rely more on what you're actually doing fight iq wise and not a pre programmed combo

it doesn't guarantee knockdown you can't hold block whole fight. Move your head.
  • JKexplosion1
    53 posts Member
    edited August 26
    Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Noooooo. I'm saying no pre programmed combo should be a guaranteed knock down like the head kick of death combo from ufc3 which is in this game too. To drop some one you should have to hit them clean not kick their arms or back and get a drop every time you throw three punches then a head kick which will always break the block. You should have to rely more on what you're actually doing fight iq wise and not a pre programmed combo

it doesn't guarantee knockdown you can't hold block whole fight. Move your head.

Why didn't I think of moving my head ducking straight under it but 9/10 it hits my back and still drops me with head damage. How bout stepping lateral away from the kick, the kick magically travels the full length of the evade and ko's you. Or just step forward and hit push to knock him off balance works once every 10 kicks. Kick his leg out from under him when he goes for the other kick all the while eating a shin to the mouth due to slow leg kick animations and broke. Hit boxes. All these solutions are trash when they don't work against something that can be button mashed in like lighting and always guarantees a drop. If EA spent one tenth of the time figuring out realistic gameplay mechanics than figuring how they where going to micro transaction the game to death with fortnite trash we wouldn't be here on the fourms talking about this broken game. I went to the fourms maybe one time with UFC 3. UFC 4 I've sat up a cot in the corner over there to camp out and pick this game clean of all the meat on the bones until I'm banned or they fix this steaming pile of crap.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Noooooo. I'm saying no pre programmed combo should be a guaranteed knock down like the head kick of death combo from ufc3 which is in this game too. To drop some one you should have to hit them clean not kick their arms or back and get a drop every time you throw three punches then a head kick which will always break the block. You should have to rely more on what you're actually doing fight iq wise and not a pre programmed combo

Why didn't I think of moving my head ducking straight under it but 9/10 it hits my back and still drops me with head damage. How bout stepping lateral away from the kick, the kick magically travels the full length of the evade and ko's you. Or just step forward and hit push to knock him off balance works once every 10 kicks. Kick his leg out from under him when he goes for the other kick all the while eating a shin to the mouth due to slow leg kick animations and broke. Hit boxes. All these solutions are trash when they don't work against something that can be button mashed in like lighting and always guarantees a drop. If EA spent one tenth of the time figuring out realistic gameplay mechanics than figuring how they where going to micro transaction the game to death with fortnite trash we wouldn't be here on the fourms talking about this broken game. I went to the fourms maybe one time with UFC 3. UFC 4 I've sat up a cot in the corner over there to camp out and pick this game clean of all the meat on the bones until I'm banned or they fix this steaming pile of crap.

You don't know what paragraphs are lmao.

Just stop playing the game and wait for the stamina patch which is coming.

I bet you are playing stand and bang or you would just take the player down.

The patch is not going to fix the knockdown you are talking about. You can do this in ufc3 and Holly holme knocked.out rondo rousey while she was blocking.

• JKexplosion1
    53 posts Member
    edited August 26
    Your grammar and sentence structure are pretty terrible as well
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

You don't know what paragraphs are lmao.

Just stop playing the game and wait for the stamina patch which is coming.

I bet you are playing stand and bang or you would just take the player down.

The patch is not going to fix the knockdown you are talking about. You can do this in ufc3 and Holly holme knocked.out rondo rousey while she was blocking.

Sorry I don't recognize the name holme or rondo. Before you talk about my grammar maybe you should use your spell check?
  • JKexplosion1
    53 posts Member
    edited August 26
    And one last thing. Holly back stepped counterd ronda with a left then shoved her away into a head kick to the neck definitely not the same thing casual.
  • And one last thing. Holly back stepped counterd ronda with a left then shoved her away into a head kick to the neck definitely not the same thing casual.

its a game 🎃🎃🎃🎃 are you expecting lmao.

Easy fix that most are doing , just go back to ufc 3.

Noobs like you I just keep on the ground then you rage quit.
  • Bwahaha bro id armbar you full stamina and make you rage quit so fast. You're troll and on here to start crap. I'm on here to get points across while you're here hugging ea's bean bag.