EA Forums - Banner

Can someone from EA answer this please ?

Dock-Zom
76 posts Member
edited August 25
I just can’t seem to process your guys way of thinking you have fighters that don’t even fight in the organization anymore on ufc 4 are you guys that lazy to actually keep an updated roster . Why is Cain in there ? And why is his health so high ? He’s just so he’s done . You guys literally have the same roster from 2018 please get out of here with that stuff bring an undated roster. Gsp should not be 5 stars at all hell he shouldn’t even be in the game . Worry about an actual roster of FIGHTERS THAT FIGHT NOW , and not your copy and paste character selection cause you guys don’t want to do the research lol . If you need help at EA hit me up I’m sure I’ll raise y’all stocks some more then how garbage you guys been running these stats and characters selection.

If ufc 4 let’s me have Anthony Joshua who has never fought in the ufc playable over Magomed Ankalaev. Then what is really going on in that studio like what are you guys really doing in there are you actually researching, this is ridiculous
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Replies

• People complained about ufc legends like anderson and GSP not having their in prime stats so im glad they fixed that plus why wouldn't they keep legends in like GSP and cain? They are fan favorites and people like playing as them. As long as they have young new talent in then i dont see a problem. Kind of a weird thing to complain about lol.
  • I get it the legends are nice but they did legends atleast respect some of them like bj penn even tho he fought recent give him a prime version too and i just want a more up to date roster there’s too many studs out right now that should be on there instead they literally copy and paste the same people
  • What does the blue line turning red mean on career mode
  • If you where a champion/hof/legend you should 100% be in the game. However having bruce buffer and bruce lee is whack. They left out guys like nico price and pedro munoz to have them in there. Might as add Goldie in so we can make him fight anik for his job back.... Smh... Honestly the roster needs quite a few people added and I hope they eventually do this. Ea always adds about ten fighters after the games already came out. I'd be nice if they did something about ortega's super shiny braids too lol.
  • What does the blue line turning red mean on career mode

That's your longevity meter going down, as you progress through the Career Mode; that meter will slowly or quickly go down depending on how much damage you've been sustaining during matches. If you play it smart, the Career Mode lasts approximately 50-51 fights(depending on how much time you spent in the WFA.)
  • Man, EA devs be ducking the s**t out of this forum. Dudes is shook lol
  • Man, EA devs be ducking the s**t out of this forum. Dudes is shook lol

Bro sometimes i feel like they look at this forum and read it right then their like “hmmm I see ....... more wrestling mask got it .”
  • Dock-Zom wrote: »
    Man, EA devs be ducking the s**t out of this forum. Dudes is shook lol

Bro sometimes i feel like they look at this forum and read it right then their like “hmmm I see ....... more wrestling mask got it .”

LMFAO somebody needs to make this a meme....yo that's sooo damn funny.