Patch spoilers

Prev134567
bfield6661
89 posts Member
edited September 23
tlpmt0705qv4.png
Post edited by bfield6661 on

Replies

• Thanks for putting this together, and thanks to @EA_Blueberry for agreeing to pin the thread. To contribute, here are some additional changes to be considered for the next patch:

CAF Fighter Type

Set it up where you can assign specific moves and attributes to the fighter in offline mode, but are forced to choose a fighter archetype when playing online. This would prevent OP CAFs from dominating online matches, without sacrificing offline customization options.

Fighter General Info

In addition to name, age, hometown, etc., we should be able to assign a career record to the fighter. Creating someone like Fedor and having a record of 0-0 just looks weird.

Fighter Clothing

With the accessories like necklaces and t-shirts, make it to where players can just designate this gear as pre/post fight only.

With the trunks, set it up to where players can choose colors beyond black and white for the UFC gear. Also include trunk color selection for the licensed fighters when making pre-fight selections, like we had before.

With gloves, add the UFC-branded gloves at least as a default choice. Not having this feature seems like pretty big oversight, but one that can be easily fixed.

Give back the ankle wraps. Licensed roster members like Volkov have them in-game, should be able to add them to CAFs, too.

Other Observations

The following fighters need updates to their character models:

- Todd Duffee - Badly needs bulked up and his head slightly shrunken.

- Derek Brunson - From what I can see, he needs the same treatment the developers just gave Paulo Costa, just not quite as extreme. Basically, his shoulders need to be a bit wider.

- Zabit Magomedsharipov - Make him a bit more skinny/lanky, shrink his head, and give him longer hair.

- TJ Dillashaw - Shrink his head, widen his shoulders, and tone him up a bit.

- Uriah Hall - Bulk him up a bit and give him his beard.

- Francis Ngannou - Shrink his head a little.

- Anthony Smith - Overall, needs to be smaller. He's considerably bigger than other models in the same weight classes, especially the middleweight version of his character model.
  • @CMK494 you think they’ll hire us for with the work we’re about to put in on this thread? Lol
  • Also, next time they won’t be screenshots, I’ll actually type them up.
  • Damn....still no KO animations LMFAO
  • Damn....still no KO animations LMFAO

I’m waiting to see changes to the CAF system personally.
  • @EA_Blueberry
    Pin dis up homie.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3211 posts EA Community Manager
    bfield6661 wrote: »
    @EA_Blueberry
    Pin dis up homie.

I gotchu.

2t8kz3uobagu.gif
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    @EA_Blueberry
    Pin dis up homie.

I gotchu.

2t8kz3uobagu.gif

@EA_Blueberry
    vpnkrfuognue.gif
  • This is ridiculous. They're just nerfing grappling and completely disregarding how strong strikers are right now. It is so easy for me to stop takedowns, but i feel like I break opponent's blocks way too easily for very little stamina. I think striking is a lot stronger than grappling as I actually feel like i have to work to get a win when using a grappler. This is very sad for me to see, I'd rather see changes to OWC like 5 round championship fights and hiding your opponent's fighter.
  • Take that ground and pound timer OFF it’s corny and unrealistic
  • Jheadle93
    2 posts New member
    Please let us choose fight kits for the fighters i can see legends wearing different but when both fighters wear black in title fight doesnt happen just want the fight kits to be more realistic if i have a non champion fighter in the red corner in a title fight shouldn't he be wearing the black and gold trunks??
  • This is ridiculous. They're just nerfing grappling and completely disregarding how strong strikers are right now. It is so easy for me to stop takedowns, but i feel like I break opponent's blocks way too easily for very little stamina. I think striking is a lot stronger than grappling as I actually feel like i have to work to get a win when using a grappler. This is very sad for me to see, I'd rather see changes to OWC like 5 round championship fights and hiding your opponent's fighter.

Yea, they just want to make another boxing/kickboxing game out of this, there is just one problem on the ground and that’s input delay when striking while postured up or defending from GnP. I agree that they need to fix stand up game, blocks getting broken after 2-3 combinations of 1,2 combo.Also counter are weak, right now counters are very high risk - low/average reward. But that’s what you get when there are a lot of casuals playing the game. @EA_Blueberry when are you going to fix 1-2 spam??? People asking for it since the beta.
  • Please EA adds in CAF, Gi (kimono), boxe gloves, anklet and more things. In fighters we need Mirko Crocop, Mark Hunt, kattar, Sakai, Cutelaba, Vannata and more current fighters, more fight styles, in mode tournament please includes Apex Arena, and Kumite Arena. Please EA !
  • @EA_Blueberry Please EA adds in CAF, Gi (kimono), boxe gloves, anklet and more things. In fighters we need Mirko Crocop, Mark Hunt, kattar, Sakai, Cutelaba, Vannata and more current fighters, more fight styles, in mode tournament please includes Apex Arena, and Kumite Arena. Please EA !
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    @CMK494 you think they’ll hire us for with the work we’re about to put in on this thread? Lol

At this point, I'll settle for the changes being made, but I wouldn't be mad at that lol.
  • CMK494 wrote: »
    bfield6661 wrote: »
    @CMK494 you think they’ll hire us for with the work we’re about to put in on this thread? Lol

At this point, I'll settle for the changes being made, but I wouldn't be mad at that lol.

Shiiid is even take some of their premium in game coins. Yo @EA_Blueberry hook a brotha up with some dem coins and I’ll pudda ring on ya finga
  • Oh my... This game is so broken.. Another thing I noticed, how come a fighter with less stamina could win a submission mini game so easily? That's terrible!
  • Give Wanderlei Silva a light heavyweight clinch. Give a unique celebration of the victory Junior Dos Santos , Dan Henderson , Lyoto Machida , Edson Barbosa , Vitor Belfort . Give Adesaniya cartwheel a kick .