EA Forums - Banner

Forum Fighter Spotlight: Anthony Smith

EA_Blueberry
3211 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 28
s5t4163pokx9.jpg

Hey, UFC Community!

This week our Forum Fighter Spotlight will be featuring Anthony "Lionheart" Smith.

This Saturday we have Anthony Smith going up against Aleksandar Rakic! Our discussion thread on this Fight Night can be found here. While Anthony Smith will being fighting in the real life UFC Apex, we want to see your best knockouts with him in the virtual UFC Apex. Reply with your best knockout recorded clip below and the forum user with the most LIKES before our next fighter spotlight will earn our forum UFC Title Belt Badge to rep here in the forums.

These Forum Fighter Spotlights are a spot check on where you feel the fighter is at this current moment in the game. This does not intend any changes are coming his way, but a place to talk about anything that comes to your mind about this fighter. Last week we discussed Frankie Edgar.

Have any tips on how to best use his moves? Share your advice. We have our UFC 4 Training Gym category where we can share fighting tips or challenge others to friendly sparring matches too.

Replies

• Just so I understand, would threads like these be an appropriate place to provide feedback on the fighters character model?
  • EA_Blueberry
    CMK494 wrote: »
    Just so I understand, would threads like these be an appropriate place to provide feedback on the fighters character model?

Sure!
  • CMK494 wrote: »
    Just so I understand, would threads like these be an appropriate place to provide feedback on the fighters character model?

Sure!

Excellent. And thank you for the reply! Based on what I've seen, his model seems to be bigger than it probably should be. He appears not only bigger than most other character models in the same divisions, but bigger than he does in real life. His model looks like it needs to be a little slimmer, especially the middleweight version. With that, his head may also need to be shrunken a bit.
  • The model is too large
  • Like i said in the Other Post , Anthony Smith is a BJJ Black belt, Why he have only 2 Stars at ground ?
  • It’s crazy how they don’t have rakic in this game
  • Jheadle93
    2 posts New member
    Please let us choose the fighters fight kit in the game!!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    Like i said in the Other Post , Anthony Smith is a BJJ Black belt, Why he have only 2 Stars at ground ?

No doubt he's great in the ground game from a historical standpoint with his record, but when you look at how he's defeated opponents in recent years it's from TKO/KOs. He has 5 submission victories in the last 6 years. When you have other fighters in the game that excel at the ground game they should have a higher star rating?

https://www.espn.com/mma/fighter/history/_/id/2512976/anthony-smith
  • EA_Blueberry
    Dock-Zom wrote: »
    It’s crazy how they don’t have rakic in this game

Would be nice to use him after that win he had.
  • EA! What is this nonsense with the fighters at all ???! Why are the fighters who left for Bellator they are in the game ?! And you didn't add the fighters who actually play in the ufc, how is that ?? Do you follow ufc at all?
  • hahahablya
    30 posts Member
    edited September 8
    EA! What is this nonsense with the fighters at all ???! Why are the fighters who left for Bellator they are in the game ?! And you didn't add the fighters who actually play in the ufc, how is that ?? Do you follow ufc at all?

Бойцы , ушедшие в Беллатор, находятся в статусе легенды. И пусть они присутствуют в игре!