EA Forums - Banner

Love for FIFA and madden but not ufc?

FIFA roster and skills almost everything is great . Every player is there mostly and it’s constantly updated . Madden players all have stats updated and all players are there day one (mostly)

Where’s the love for the ufc games ?

Limited ground attacks and positions .

Corny intro taunts

A small portion of the actual ufc roster 2020

What is going on in that studio ? Like really ?

Replies

• Are you serious? Have you seen Madden's Metacritic user score? It's 0.3. EA are getting so hammered on social media they're having to flood the platforms with free codes for the game just to drown out the backlash.

Madden is a total mess.

FIFA 20 got slaughtered by fans for being almost completely broken on release and really only became a meh title with poor gameplay after updates, a lot of bugs still remain.

FIFA 21 is due soon, we will see what that brings for EA......

Honestly, UFC 4 is crap, but EA is crap generally, don't think cos' you're not looking that it's all rosy at Madden and FIFA.
  • Last game for contract that's why. And UFC won't pay as much as FIFA so they don't care about quality. They assigned some intern developers to remodel UFC 3 a bit. For EA ufc is unpopular trash game compared to FIFA and other brand games. So they prefer training interns. I'm sure they don't want new contract with UFC.
  • The last good madden game was madden 2000. When helmets use to fly off.....Good times as a kid lol
  • "EA's Madden 21 Is Now Tied For The Worst User Reviewed Game On Metacritic"

Ever.

You really need to understand the climate at EA in which UFC 4 has been crapped out.

Company is making serious moves towards the toilet bowl.
  • The last good madden game was madden 2000. When helmets use to fly off.....Good times as a kid lol

Ofcourse but I’m pointing out they can’t even get a roster right in this game

• headache06
    22 posts Member
    edited September 1
    FIFA community is way louder, way more toxic imho. ;)
    So lets not go that route.

But i really think EA wouldn't let players change Helmets for Lionheads in Madden or allow created players in FIFA to wear chains and hats.

But they did a good job in fixing UFC3 (in the cage), so maybe we will get some love for this game :)

• not to mention the social media guys hasn't posted anything on twitter since Aug. 18th. or how this website doesnt even update there news.
  • With the Madden Release, this thread is interesting again ;)
    Gameplay issues and lack of game modes/customization in general, basically the same things UFC4 players are "upset" about.
    Hopefully EA will rethink, adjust and release more than fixes for UFC4.
  • headache06 wrote: »
    With the Madden Release, this thread is interesting again ;)
    Gameplay issues and lack of game modes/customization in general, basically the same things UFC4 players are "upset" about.
    Hopefully EA will rethink, adjust and release more than fixes for UFC4.

EndMaddenMonopoly is currently trending on Twitter.

That's the second, third? backlash hashtag in the last week.

EA gonna have to give out more free codes again!

No money left for UFC after that.
  • MrMightyI
    68 posts Member
    edited September 6
    Mercia66 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Have you seen Madden's Metacritic user score? It's 0.3. EA are getting so hammered on social media they're having to flood the platforms with free codes for the game just to drown out the backlash.

Madden is a total mess.

FIFA 20 got slaughtered by fans for being almost completely broken on release and really only became a meh title with poor gameplay after updates, a lot of bugs still remain.

FIFA 21 is due soon, we will see what that brings for EA......

Honestly, UFC 4 is crap, but EA is crap generally, don't think cos' you're not looking that it's all rosy at Madden and FIFA.

.2 as of 3 mins ago
  • UFC 4 is at 2.7
  • I wouldn’t be surprised if they went out of business with the way they’re treating their customer base. This is going to be the last ea game that I buy. Cancelled my ea access as well.