EA Forums - Banner

Stamina

JKExp86
22 posts Member
edited September 2020
So I fought a guy whom I stuffed all his td's in Rd and threw significantly less strikes than him. The very next rd his stamina had doubled mine(I know perks and cardio lvl blah blah). The totals for rd 1. I land 38 of 50 strikes thrown. He landed 57 of 167 thrown. I stuffed 9/11 takedowns. Also nearly all my landed strikes were body kicks. I also made him whiff atleast 40 punches into the air. With that being said their should be no reason we started rd 2 with me having less cardio. This game desperately needs to be patched for stamina. That will kill the straight punch, clinch and td spam 100%...well at least 70%.... It should be noted that any takedown he did land I immediately popped up.

Replies

• The stamina is broken and has been broken for a long time not just this game and it's not just online but offline too. If I take you down successfully I should not have a permanently drained from my stamina bar and my opponent loses nothing on the takedown even though some sort of action should happen due to me being in too yiu carrying my weight etc. Should drain some stamina on the opponent, but it doesn't. Thats one thing thq did right in ufc 2010 undisputed but their submission needed some work charge and shine or what ever they called it.
  • Strikes should cost more stamina. Each strike should be balanced and static, missed strikes shouldn't cost anymore than a hit strike. Big movements need to cost more than lower movements. Striking combos needs to be free, hidden speed to special combos leads to those combos being spammed.
  • TGFPdan wrote: »
    Strikes should cost more stamina. Each strike should be balanced and static, missed strikes shouldn't cost anymore than a hit strike. Big movements need to cost more than lower movements. Striking combos needs to be free, hidden speed to special combos leads to those combos being spammed.

I agree, except for the missing strike. It MUST always have a bigger stamina penalty for the missing ones..
  • The stamina is garbage htf am I supposed to play these wrestle spammers when every time I stop a damn td not every time but a lot of the time I get pushed allll the f way to the other side of the cage just so my stamina can be drastically draining like a mf it’s wild put he seems fine and still has mad energy to lunge and jump around all over the place and not lose anything hot trash
  • Can’t catch a break with this game man so damn annoying so many problems with it..
  • imurpusher wrote: »
    The stamina is garbage htf am I supposed to play these wrestle spammers when every time I stop a damn td not every time but a lot of the time I get pushed allll the f way to the other side of the cage just so my stamina can be drastically draining like a mf it’s wild put he seems fine and still has mad energy to lunge and jump around all over the place and not lose anything hot trash

Ots funny you donit offline and push the cpu across the cage you have no stamina and the cpu still has a full bar