EA Forums - Banner

Matchmaking sucks

I’m division 4 with a 1200 rating and I keep getting matched with division 10’s with a 1500+ rating. How do you expect me to win with **** matchmaking like this.

Replies

• Try being a division 3 fighting division 20s it’s lame not to mention getting spammed into submission
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    How many games have you played in total? There are four factors in matchmaking: Division points (ELO/Skill based matchmaking), ping, matchmaking time, and current win streak.
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2152899"]How many games have you played in total? There are four factors in matchmaking: Division points (ELO/Skill based matchmaking), ping, matchmaking time, and current win streak.[/quote]
    I’ve played like 70 games. It gets worse and worse.
  • If win streak is a factor in matchmaking then that's probably why i keep getting **** on smurf accounts!! NICE EA
  • MrMillar1888
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    SHOULD BE SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING AND PING!!!!!
  • If win streak is a factor in matchmaking then that's probably why i keep getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on smurf accounts!! NICE EA

I'm getting beat by smurf accounts and loosing a huge amount of xp each time.
  • Had a match at div 8 against someone in div 2. Just fought someone in while in div 6 and he was in div 15
  • > @Shaneman1126 said:
    > I’m division 4 with a 1200 rating and I keep getting matched with division 10’s with a 1500+ rating. How do you expect me to win with **** matchmaking like this.

I agree 100000000% I"m division 5 and I haven't matched up with anyone less than a 10 in two days... I can hold my own somewhat on the feet but anyone level 10 and above just spams submissions on the ground, it's seriously awful and un enjoyable
  • Its a mess .

Div 2 or somthing is 1110 points and div 5 is 1200

I keep losing so many points from being matched with a lower div. LMAO what a mess the match making is