EA Forums - Banner

Clinch Denial

BWrizzle
69 posts Member
edited September 25
Please add, it doesn’t make much sense to not have one IMO. First time ever in UFC game not having it. I do like and appreciate both patches that have been released.

Replies

• Straight punches have increased ability to defend the clinch attempt by quite a bit now. Keep them in your combos when your opponent gets close for the clinch.
  • Its r1 and.sqaure and or.slip
  • BWrizzle
    69 posts Member
    edited September 25
    These responses do not address what I’m asking for. It’s very simple. That’s like saying moving backwards and uppercuts if they were faster would suffice for a takedown defense. I shouldn’t have to spam jab and sway all fight for someone that wants to do nothing but clinch. To me it’s like the same type of frustration you would have with a great open world game and your character can’t crouch or jump. Why? It’s very simple, as far as putting it in post game release I have no idea how difficult but the concept should speak for itself.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Its r1 and.sqaure and or.slip

I’m well aware how to perform the clinch attempt and that swaying is one of the intended defenses.

• BWrizzle wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Its r1 and.sqaure and or.slip

I’m well aware how to perform the clinch attempt and that swaying is one of the intended defenses.

The denial is r1 and sqaure
  • BWrizzle
    69 posts Member
    edited September 25
    This is the first I’m hearing of this. Are you just saying to clinch first because that is the same input to attempt the clinch, or is that an actual denial?
  • BruceLee2029
    840 posts Member
    edited September 25
    BWrizzle wrote: »
    This is the first I’m hearing of this. Are you just saying to clinch first because that is the same input to attempt the clinch, or is that an actual denial?

Sorry I mean r2 and lead uppercut.

So R2 plus square and X

This is also a push. And now once everyone read it push spam will begin
  • The push 🤔 I’ll give it a try. Thanks
  • BWrizzle wrote: »
    The push 🤔 I’ll give it a try. Thanks

Yes it pushes them off.

Push is great for them double elbow spammers. Push and head kick