EA Forums - Banner

Matches keep resetting. Game literally unplayable.

Literally my first match into this patch my online fight rest 3 separate times. Then, the next fight it reset SIX times! SIX times! This is ridiculous! Ufc Undisputed came out 8 years ago, in 2012.....2012. Ea has had FOUR chances to make a better video game than that. It’s 2020, and we have the FOURTH time we gotten an incomplete game from release, yet alone subpar comparison to a game released as of now, TWO GENERATIONS ago.

Replies

• Hardly ever happens to me
  • Isn’t EA just the best at being the worst?
  • Exact same problem. I'm on xbox and game resets after every knockdown or rock.
  • Is it just me or is everything so sluggish now. Footwork is absolute trash. Feels way more arcade like than it did before the update.....they just keep making things worse
  • I’m still mourning the death of UFC 3
  • Its xbox only bug
  • I lost because of this bro knocked this guy out twice started lagging and restarted back to back bro then gave him the decision! Game so bad rn bro
  • ilSLADEli wrote: »
    Literally my first match into this patch my online fight rest 3 separate times. Then, the next fight it reset SIX times! SIX times! This is ridiculous! Ufc Undisputed came out 8 years ago, in 2012.....2012. Ea has had FOUR chances to make a better video game than that. It’s 2020, and we have the FOURTH time we gotten an incomplete game from release, yet alone subpar comparison to a game released as of now, TWO GENERATIONS ago.

Have you had it restart and you can't throw anything yet? That ones fun.... Happen to me and then happened to an opponent until I took him down and let him up for whatever reason.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3603 posts EA Community Manager
    ilSLADEli wrote: »

This was addressed in an emergency patch earlier this week, we apologize for any frustration it may have caused anyone.