Replies

• johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    -you can see everything for yourself without comment
    fix the gameplay completely rework it
    3cgypsbsgj18.gif
    Post edited by johnnyknoxvillee on
  • I'm getting the same problem with the misc clothing items, I'm on ps4 and the tops are the only ones not showing anything? Can anyone tell me whats happened here?
  • EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    The damage system is much better!!! Where @EA_Blueberry so I can kiss him LMFAO

b7znns62ehee.gif
  • EA_Blueberry
    -🔇There is no sound of blows in the first round, and in the second, a sound appears several times louder, Fix the bug

I haven't seen a bug report submitted to us on this yet. Can you post details on this in the official bug reporting forum so we can start gathering info from players for the team?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/ufc-4-bug-reports-en

Please be sure to include details on whether you use an external hard drive and what type of sound setup you use.

Thanks!
  • EA_Blueberry
    bfield6661 wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I’m kinda peeved that they didn’t do anything for move set customization yet. @EA_Blueberry do you have any info on that? Have they shutdown that idea?

No info that yet, sorry. I know customization has been a huge request in these forums so I'll continue to punch it their way. The team has to make tough choices on what to prioritize post launch and if we go back to the beginning of these forums you will see a lot of discussions on stamina, fighting balance, bugs/tech issue fixes (ex: purple screen freeze) that they definitely want to focus on getting right. I can't confirm this is in their plans for the future, but they're aware of the request though.
  • bfield6661 wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I’m kinda peeved that they didn’t do anything for move set customization yet. @EA_Blueberry do you have any info on that? Have they shutdown that idea?

No info that yet, sorry. I know customization has been a huge request in these forums so I'll continue to punch it their way. The team has to make tough choices on what to prioritize post launch and if we go back to the beginning of these forums you will see a lot of discussions on stamina, fighting balance, bugs/tech issue fixes (ex: purple screen freeze) that they definitely want to focus on getting right. I can't confirm this is in their plans for the future, but they're aware of the request though.

I’m sure they have a million things to work on and only so much time. I think the game other than that one thing is fantastic and will continue to get better with each patch. Thank you guys for all your hard work and proving to us that you listen and care.
    See you in the octagon 👊🏻
  • Patch spoilers- they cant change dead game. Spam, terrible clinch, script tko. We can play ufc 3, and wait new normal game for UFC
  • My posts about CAF customization got more views than posts about stam or fighting balance.This should be #1focus now
  • az9wtywp4mjg.jpeg
    Hey XBOX players, check this out.
  • Spam, script knockouts will be fixed? Or i can delete game?
  • EA throw this game out and start over its awful.
  • Omg fix stamina drain. You have people online throwing what would be considered a record breaking numbered of strikes in a real UFC fight. This happen every fight.
  • Unannounced partial patch is out on PS4. Don’t currently have the notes. I know they added the ability to play with all venues in all offline modes, fixed issues with caf tattoos in career mode and they updated the likeness of Johnny Walker and Renato Moicano. We can also welcome back judges score cards to the fight stat screen.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Here are patch notes from PlayStation. Will toss up an official discussion thread on them soon!

vydacwnkm1du.png

2dbzpm316w85.png

• Here are patch notes from PlayStation. Will toss up an official discussion thread on them soon!

vydacwnkm1du.png

2dbzpm316w85.png

Not much fixed from committees wanted list.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Here are patch notes from PlayStation. Will toss up an official discussion thread on them soon!

vydacwnkm1du.png

2dbzpm316w85.png

Not much fixed from committees wanted list.

Yup............king of crazy.....4 majors patches.....and they are really not anything major that changes...just tune.