EA Forums - Banner

A lot of things removed from this game

2Next

Replies

• ok? game needs a lot of work before they can add different shorts is all im thinking. game freezes up a lot but people would rather have different shorts than have it fixed?? i dont think so!!?? ask for them to fix it first than later u can get together with the girls to dress the fighter up lol
  • Mine don't freeze up kid.I'll take the patch and pre fight shorts tyvm!
  • peace401 wrote: »
    ok? game needs a lot of work before they can add different shorts is all im thinking. game freezes up a lot but people would rather have different shorts than have it fixed?? i dont think so!!?? ask for them to fix it first than later u can get together with the girls to dress the fighter up lol

Honestly why are you on this forum haha. This is obviously for the people that want a wider variety of customization. Ain’t nobody here to talk about your game freezing. Mines is just fine

• EA_Blueberry
    4191 posts EA Community Manager
    peace401 wrote: »
    ok? game needs a lot of work before they can add different shorts is all im thinking. game freezes up a lot but people would rather have different shorts than have it fixed?? i dont think so!!?? ask for them to fix it first than later u can get together with the girls to dress the fighter up lol

If your game is freezing up, can you give us more details on where it's actually freezing up?

Have you tried reinstalling the game yet? Our Technical Support board is located here if you need some assistance.
  • seems like everyones game is freezing up its trash!!! **** me off that this game sucks this much and they r not fixing the major issues first???
  • EA_Blueberry
    4191 posts EA Community Manager
    peace401 wrote: »
    seems like everyones game is freezing up its trash!!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃 me off that this game sucks this much and they r not fixing the major issues first???

We're not seeing widespread reports on this. Where is it freezing up, exactly?
  • Sorry if this seems extreme but I'm so frustrated that you can't change the fight kits that I have to give this game a 1. I can't. Not gonna buy it until we can change the kits in every mode. I don't care how picky that sounds it is absolutely annoying to see every single fighter wear the same color kit all the time. Every other game allowed it and doesn't make sense. Disappointing trial weekend. was looking forward to upgrading as a fight fan but no way EA..
  • where is the foot stomp. or elbow from full guard. I don't understand why EA take stuff out the game to make it an arcade game. the game is soo bad and unrealistic it's horrible. barely can play 20 minute withour being totaly disgusse with it
  • Well as a fan that ownes all ufc games for ps4, I also couldn't understand why some stuff was removed from this game, but other wise, the game is quite enjoyable.