EA Forums - Banner

block in parterre does not work -when my rival is on me

I created this topic not for spam and flood! but to get feedback from ea sports developers! when I play in the network championship - it happens that the block in the parterre does not work - I press two buttons simultaneously and my fighter does not cover his face with his hands but holds it open .. the same thing happens in the clinch - the block sometimes does not work when I press two buttons at the same time.

Replies

• I meant parterre - in English it will be called ground
  • R2 is head block both buttons block body and takedown.
  • > @Edwardjess18MJK said:
    > R2 is head block both buttons block body and takedown.

you didn’t tell me a secret .. I already know that .. but the whole problem is that when I’m in the guard - the block doesn’t work at all! and in the clinch the same thing happens ..
  • EA_Blueberry
    4652 posts EA Community Manager
    @PsychicCord3916

It sounds like you're pressing it either too early or too late. Here are my recommendations:

First, check your T.V. settings to see if you have Game Mode enabled. If you don't have that enabled, you'll suffer input lag.

Second, could be connection delay. Power cycle your console and network. Here are steps below:

Third, if you want to share a video clip it might help us understand a bit easier what's happening. We don't rip on anyone here, always down to help improve each other's game in the cage.

Reboot the power to the modem/router
    1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:
    1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

How to power cycle your PS4 console
    1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
    2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @PsychicCord3916
    >
    >
    >
    > First, check your T.V. settings to see if you have Game Mode enabled. If you don't have that enabled, you'll suffer input lag.
    >

What does Game Mode mean? When I turn on the TV, I select the HDMI / DVI channel
  • EA_Blueberry
    4652 posts EA Community Manager
    @PsychicCord3916

Scroll through your T.V.'s settings, they're all going to be slightly different but for newer T.V.'s there is a "Game Mode/Gaming Mode" option. If you don't have that enabled, you'll definitely have input delay. It's usually disabled by default.