EA Forums - Banner

Mandaroty Accolades for Quitters

GORAS187
21 posts Member
edited January 25
Hey y'all

So im sick of people quiting when they get their **** beat. So i got an idea why dont you make mandatory accolade (quitter) or something if u quit more then 20matches/per week . Just an idea tought i would share with y'all. What you guys think ?

Replies

• Some people quit just to not watch the replay and the celebrations or are you talking about mid fight then yea
  • BWrizzle
    80 posts Member
    edited January 26
    GORAS187 wrote: »
    Hey y'all

So im sick of people quiting when they get their **** beat. So i got an idea why dont you make mandatory accolade (quitter) or something if u quit more then 20matches/per week . Just an idea tought i would share with y'all. What you guys think ?

I agree 110%. I don’t care if it’s just pure rage or if they’re quitting because they don’t want to watch the replay or whatever. Take the L like a man and let it run its course. If not, you’re depriving me, the winner, the satisfaction of all the post fight including watching my division meter increase. For the first ten times you quit/disconnect ever, you should receive a mandatory accolade that stays on your profile for a week. Any single time you quit/disconnect after that you should have to display for a week plus an additional week, 2 weeks total. Tack an additional week on for every single quit/disconnect after that, 3 weeks, 4 weeks. Should be a badge of shame 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • Dock-Zom wrote: »
    Some people quit just to not watch the replay and the celebrations or are you talking about mid fight then yea

I don’t know Dock, you’re sounding a little suspect at this time. Say it ain’t so 😫
  • GORAS187
    21 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Dock-Zom wrote: »
    Some people quit just to not watch the replay and the celebrations or are you talking about mid fight then yea

Well i like to grapple and for me most people quit when i start wrestling them. I understand it sucks if u dont know how to do that, but go to knockout modes or something. MMA rules are MMA rules and thats that. And NO im not that guy that spams takedowns or clinch lol. anyway Take it easy guys.
    Post edited by GORAS187 on
  • BWrizzle wrote: »
    GORAS187 wrote: »
    Hey y'all

I agree 110%. I don’t care if it’s just pure rage or if they’re quitting because they don’t want to watch the replay or whatever. Take the L like a man and let it run its course. If not, you’re depriving me, the winner, the satisfaction of all the post fight including watching my division meter increase. For the first ten times you quit/disconnect ever, you should receive a mandatory accolade that stays on your profile for a week. Any single time you quit/disconnect after that you should have to display for a week plus an additional week, 2 weeks total. Tack an additional week on for every single quit/disconnect after that, 3 weeks, 4 weeks. Should be a badge of shame 🤦🏾‍♂️

At least challenges counts even if they quit lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    4742 posts EA Community Manager
    I'd like to tie in fans to your quit percentage. When you do the walkout if you quit a lot you get a lot of boos and nobody cheering for you.

Tie special rewards to playing X amount of games without quitting as a weekly goal? That could be another option.

Placing a badge of shame on them is not encouraging imo. If someone was having connection issues it would feel more like an unfair punishment too.
  • BWrizzle
    80 posts Member
    edited January 26
    I'd like to tie in fans to your quit percentage. When you do the walkout if you quit a lot you get a lot of boos and nobody cheering for you.

Tie special rewards to playing X amount of games without quitting as a weekly goal? That could be another option.

Placing a badge of shame on them is not encouraging imo. If someone was having connection issues it would feel more like an unfair punishment too.

If they have connection issues they should address that. Also, I’m speaking only about OWC, that’s all I play. You don’t see walkouts (or Kumite/Backyard) in OWC. I’m still wondering what the 7.0 patch notes meant about:

“ - Added a venue select to Online Quick Fight and Online World Championship to prioritize venue preference during matchmaking”

• BWrizzle
    80 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Please del this
  • I'd like to tie in fans to your quit percentage. When you do the walkout if you quit a lot you get a lot of boos and nobody cheering for you.

I agree with BWrizzle i mean the game is for ppl with normal internet quality. Anyways its only accolade after all, i mean they not going to put quiters to lobbies with orther quiters ( what i think would be best solution)
  • EA_Blueberry
    4742 posts EA Community Manager
    In this update we’ve improved the matchmaking system for online matches to discourage users from repeatedly leaving early. This will be done via a timed delay added preventing the user from entering matchmaking for a set amount of time. Additionally, you will notice that we’ve updated multiple other areas of gameplay that are outlined below.
    Thank you again for your continued feedback and support in helping us make this the best EA SPORTS UFC yet!

PATCH 9.0 FULL NOTES
    Major Updates:
    • Added 2 new fighters, Kevin Holland and Vicente Luque
    • Added a timed delay to matchmaking if a user repeatedly does not finish online matches

From the latest patch yesterday. The Patch Notes can be found here.