Deeznutz32211 wrote: »
it really hurts when it's a competitive fight and the guy I'm fighting is on par or better than me, they start pulling out things like this to get the edge. If there was more vulnerability after a blocked clinch strike or a few extra frames between a clinch strike and takedown from clinch.
AggelosApollon wrote: »
The patch is a huge improvement overall. Both surprised and excited to see the addition of calf kicks. I was also excited that strike spamming was also nerfed. Overall made the game a more authentic experience. I would love to see tho, a punishment to the players who miss strikes. Missing a strikes doesn't seem to affect their long term stamina, even in the later rounds. So, I would love to see an increase on stamina cost when a strike misses. I also have a cool suggestion for the clinch. Clinch is powerful both in real life and in the game, so that's in the right track. But clinch spamming should also be difficult just like real life. My suggestion is that, if you throw a strike at its best distance, the clinch should break. That means hooks and uppercuts in short distance, and straights in long distance (a jab shouldn't stop the clinch). This way, the clinch is both powerful, and challenging to initiate.
EA_Blueberry wrote: »
What's up, UFC 4 fans!
The 7.0 Title Update is now LIVE! Patch notes can be found here.
Drop by this thread after you get some matches in and leave us your feedback. How does the game feel after the stamina changes?
Deeznutz32211 wrote: »
I cant stress how irritating it is to keep fighting guys who just spam jab/straights over and over and even though they miss i cant get in to counter becasue they are moving backwards at regular speed and swaying isnt effective because the spammer dosent recieve any long term stamina drain from missing shots. A larger stamina tax for missing strikes is super necessary because even though the short term tax has helped, big shots are still low risk-high reward, they can throw 2 overhands in a row, miss or eat up my block and just glide away, and the jab straight spam is even worse because of the strike tracking, so even when i sway and go in to counter i can still get popped, and dodging them dosent discourage the other fighter because their not taking any damage or loosing any stamina in the long term. Please take a look at this, please
immortal079apple wrote: »
New Observation for Patch 7.0
1. KNEE & ELBOWS COMBO IS BACK! It's annoying a lot of players using it again. Please do something about that. Tune it down or make it slower. If anybody knows how to counter that combo please tell me.
2. MAKE COUNTER MORE REWARDING. When some players are spamming combos and you try to counter it by slipping or swaying its seems like the damage you make is very less. That is why some players never stop doing the same combo, because they are not afraid if they get caught by a counter-attack.
3. FRONT KICK IN CLOSE BOXING RANGE. Please disable this kick if the fighters are in close boxing range.
4. STAMINA TAX/DRAIN ON MISSED ATTACK. When you are slipping from combos, the stamina of opponents doesn't get affected.
5. STAMINA TAX ON FAILED SUBMISSION. When the opponent fails to submit you make him suffer for stamina loss.
6. BLOCKED COUNTER IS OFF. It is very hard to time the blocked counter.
7. GNP REVAMP! Currently, the GNP is full of SPAM & CHEESE! Let us again control our fighters. No more auto full guard or half guard from the bottom. Try to GNP guys even you input only two hooks from the top it will be three.
8. ADD MORE CAGE TKO, KO, stunned ANIMATION. When you stunned an opponent from the cage it will always be the same animation. They will directly fall on their butts. TKO on the ground not always KO, referee intervention.
9. BUGS ON CLINCH. I experienced this twice once you entered the clinch. Both of the players ate unable to do actions. After the round the game freezes.
* I am not a pro player but I enjoy simulation type of gameplay.
Still RESPECT to the DEVS for trying to make this game fun for everyone. Hope you guys don't stop creating patch that will improve the game. Thank you for listening.
I been playing the game a lot more because of the patch 7.0 and I am looking forward to the upcoming patch. Most of us complains to some of the aspects of the game and we have points about that. But still there is a lot of things to appreciate from this game. The Animation improvements, rag-doll physics. Some animations are hidden because we rarely use or it is hard to time the inputs. We just get to use to people spamming the same moves that is why we ask for more. The problem is some of the players find a way to abuse some of the mechanics of the game. I know EA is trying to market this to general audience, if only they can add a mode exclusively for pure simulation where spammers are not allowed. That will be awesome!
michaelrob1979 wrote: »
Kevin Holland. Please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.