EA Forums - Banner

Let’s face it this game can’t be salvaged

The 8.0 update just made it way easier for the knee elbow spam. I’m no longer enjoying the game anymore. I have no interest in playing because it’s nothing but spam and exploits. I’m a top player and I easily make top 100 but with the **** I do not enjoy the game anymore. It’s like you have 9/10 matches that are exploit or some form of **** fighting style that ea sports doesn’t want to address because they believe their game is a masterpiece. I have no faith in this game being salvaged anymore I honestly give up on it.

Replies

• Gav402
    12 posts Member
    edited February 12
    @Mrbig3o6 im suprised you even enjoyed it this long! I've had it since mcgregor vs poirer 2 and am lvl 13 on rank and most of my losses are as cheese as can be. Haven't played since ufc2. People hated on ufc 2 and look what that got people in ufc 3 and 4 🤧 im still trying to like it but they make it as hard as possible. Especially with the main soundtrack gosh dang it the ability to shut off that and go classic camera angle is the best things the game has
  • Lots of still missing but patch 7 did get rid of a lot of spamming issue. Testing out patch 8 now
  • UFC 2 was their best mma game they’ve made
  • Mrbig3o6 wrote: »
    The 8.0 update just made it way easier for the knee elbow spam. I’m no longer enjoying the game anymore. I have no interest in playing because it’s nothing but spam and exploits. I’m a top player and I easily make top 100 but with the **** I do not enjoy the game anymore. It’s like you have 9/10 matches that are exploit or some form of **** fighting style that ea sports doesn’t want to address because they believe their game is a masterpiece. I have no faith in this game being salvaged anymore I honestly give up on it.

It is sad bro.
  • Lots of still missing but patch 7 did get rid of a lot of spamming issue. Testing out patch 8 now

Have you seen patch notes for 8?
  • Ufc ea 3 did so much great things with update . Ufc 4 updates looks only issues fixing instead of real free pass