EA Forums - Banner

Patch spoilers

Replies

• My question: why hesitate to make the best game ever?

PUT PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE and brands that go to the UFC to be available. All of this just makes the game more interesting. URGENT!

No wonder UNDISPUTED 3 has been so successful in the past, it’s just missing at EA UFC 4, just that

WE NEED PRIDE AND STRIKEFORCE!
  • MEGUSTAVOCEBR
    17 posts Member
    edited April 17
    We just need that, to have the best UFC GAME EVER!
  • [quote="MEGUSTAVOCEBR;c-2192404"]My question: why hesitate to make the best game ever?

PUT [b]PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE[/b] an[b]d brands that go to the UFC to be available.[/b] All of this just makes the game more interesting. URGENT!

No wonder UNDISPUTED 3 has been so successful in the past, it’s just missing at EA UFC 4, just that

WE NEED PRIDE AND STRIKEFORCE![/quote]

Agreed. Even adding a prime Gilbert Melendez or Takanori Gomi could boost the games presence. Idk how we went from getting guys like Sakuraba and Bas Rutten to now just some gloves and teasers without any of the actual content. So bizarre! There’s so many legends in their other sports titles I thought UFC would get the same treatment guess not. I’m holding onto some hope they’ll read this stuff and listen.
  • The knockout ragdolls in KO mode need to be looser
  • MEGUSTAVOCEBR
    17 posts Member
    edited April 19
    My question: why hesitate to make the best game ever?

PUT PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE and brands that go to the UFC to be available. All of this just makes the game more interesting. URGENT!

WE NEED PRIDE AND STRIKEFORCE!

Agreed. Even adding a prime Gilbert Melendez or Takanori Gomi could boost the games presence. Idk how we went from getting guys like Sakuraba and Bas Rutten to now just some gloves and teasers without any of the actual content. So bizarre! There’s so many legends in their other sports titles I thought UFC would get the same treatment guess not. I’m holding onto some hope they’ll read this stuff and listen.

Man, absolutely.

In the game we have shorts and gloves of Strikeforce and PRIDE.... So what about have their arenas on the game??

All that conversation is about to improve the game.

100% that NO ONE's gonna hate if have PRIDE or Strikeforce in te game, but at the same time all MMA fans would love that!

He already have gloves and shorts, now i need their arenas, PRIDE and Strikeforce
  • FixTheDowngradeFirst

+ BRING COMPLETE GNP BACK (elbows n hammers like UFC 2 and 3 + take the automatic knee on belly GnP off).
    + BRING FINISH THE FIGHT BACK (like UFC 2 / I should be able to hit my koed opponent until ref stop physically the fight. I should be able to do a walk off KO IF I want, not systematically !!! ).
    + ADD REALISTIC TKOS (ref stop unintelligently defending fighter up and down, not ice Cold KO only !!! ).

Without this stuff, this game will remain boring and frustrating.

The rest of my wishes : Pridefc Mode, more MMA legends, Old School UFC mode (Old Arena, Musics, bareknuckes), only MMA/Combat Sport Outfits (JJB, Judo and Karate Gi, wrestling shoes, boxing gloves, ankle, knee pad, etc.), more arenas : WEC, Strikeforce, Vale Tudo ring, (like EA MMA), disqualification (like **** Champion), doctor stoppage (UFC Und3), realistic replay (only real camera POV).
  • Minowa89
    12 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Minowa89 wrote: »
    @EA_Blueberry Please take those last comment in consideration, we would like a normal and more realistic ground game that were present in EA UFC 3

- the ground offense with hammer fist and elbows from any position
    - no "ground and pound" timer, when somebody posture up i should be able to transition to another position or at least to block the position

Also bring back the normal clinch game, we should be able to transition to underhook, thai clinch etc like it was in EA UFC 3, you can add a new transtition to the new one you added in this game

And like everybody else is asking, some more realistic TKO's animations, not a systematic KO, espacially on the ground

This game has the potential to be the best UFC game we've ever had

Thank you in advance,

@EA_Blueberry Why would completly ignore my post and anwser to another one posted right after about some submission bugs, when i respectfully wrote this message with points that most of fans are asking to be in the game like it was before for some things.
    This is UFC not Fortnite, Tekken or neither WWE, we don't care about having wigs or dancing move right before starting the fight, we want the most realistic game possible and you are failling us by ignoring important "suggestions"
  • EA_Blueberry
    4527 posts EA Community Manager
    @EA_Blueberry Please take those last comment in consideration, we would like a normal and more realistic ground game that were present in EA UFC 3

- no "ground and pound" timer, when somebody posture up i should be able to transition to another position or at least to block the position

Also bring back the normal clinch game, we should be able to transition to underhook, thai clinch etc like it was in EA UFC 3, you can add a new transtition to the new one you added in this game

And like everybody else is asking, some more realistic TKO's animations, not a systematic KO, espacially on the ground

Thank you in advance,

@EA_Blueberry Why would completly ignore my post and anwser to another one posted right after about some submission bugs, when i respectfully wrote this message with points that most of fans are asking to be in the game like it was before for some things.
    This is UFC not Fortnite, Tekken or neither WWE, we don't care about having wigs or dancing move right before starting the fight, we want the most realistic game possible and you are failling us by ignoring important "suggestions"

I'll continue to echo your thoughts to the team. Bare in mind that this year's UFC title has more engagement in game than the previous title, so while there are a lot of big time UFC/MMA fans here that are looking for the most realistic MMA fighting game, the team is also taking a different creative direction to capture the newer audiences that are interested in UFC to help build on it's future of the sport. I see similar feedback on the NHL forums where we have a lot of offline franchise/season players who have been playing the game for ages. They want a more authentic NHL experience opposed to the newer game modes that draw in the younger crowd. Even the NFL made a recent initiative to get kids interested in the sport by collaborating with SpongeBob. I believe there is data out there pointing to a decline in traditional sports as kids are increasingly growing interested in eSports.

The team strives to find a balance for all types of experiences our players want to enjoy in the games and it's important to understand that these newer players (including the kids), are not only the future foundation of the franchise which helps grow it over time, they need to learn all the in's and outs of MMA fighting. Shifting the fighting mechanics to one extreme to the other during a game's lifecycle could be possible, but I am not sure if that will be a decision that is planned to happen. Cosmetics are very in right now within the gaming industry. It's important to identify these trends and which demographics are drawn to this. I think this is where you'll fundamentally disagree with the type of content they're putting in the game, which is fair, yet there is also other voices out there not as vocal that really enjoy this content.
  • Minowa89 wrote: »

Thank you in advance,

I'll continue to echo your thoughts to the team. Bare in mind that this year's UFC title has more engagement in game than the previous title, so while there are a lot of big time UFC/MMA fans here that are looking for the most realistic MMA fighting game, the team is also taking a different creative direction to capture the newer audiences that are interested in UFC to help build on it's future of the sport. I see similar feedback on the NHL forums where we have a lot of offline franchise/season players who have been playing the game for ages. They want a more authentic NHL experience opposed to the newer game modes that draw in the younger crowd. Even the NFL made a recent initiative to get kids interested in the sport by collaborating with SpongeBob. I believe there is data out there pointing to a decline in traditional sports as kids are increasingly growing interested in eSports.

The team strives to find a balance for all types of experiences our players want to enjoy in the games and it's important to understand that these newer players (including the kids), are not only the future foundation of the franchise which helps grow it over time, they need to learn all the in's and outs of MMA fighting. Shifting the fighting mechanics to one extreme to the other during a game's lifecycle could be possible, but I am not sure if that will be a decision that is planned to happen. Cosmetics are very in right now within the gaming industry. It's important to identify these trends and which demographics are drawn to this. I think this is where you'll fundamentally disagree with the type of content they're putting in the game, which is fair, yet there is also other voices out there not as vocal that really enjoy this content.

Man ,and what about PRIDE and Strikeforce?

Hopefully ,this gonna make this title the best UFC ever!

We already have their gloves and shorts, we only need that. Please think about that!

this only gonna improve more this game with this UFC brands(PRIDE and Strikeforce) also absorved by the UFC
  • Dock-Zom
    256 posts Member
    edited April 20

Thank you in advance,

Spongebob ☠️ I’m dead lol , but why does a sport have to convert to these young fans ? If they are fans they should learn the sport and YOU as the gaming company should respect the art . I’m not tryna play with mr. krabs and fight in bikini bottom . I picked up UFC lemme enjoy the art of mma and not this creative illusion your tryna show these kids that it’s hip .

It’s like NHL if you guys had candy canes instead of hockey sticks is optional or I could skate with Patrick and spongebob . All your doing is dividing the community and let’s be real . The kids that your tryna entertain with the cosmetics ....... aren’t even these forums and websites there playing fortnite and warzone

• @EA_Blueberry hey, i was wondering if you've gotten any feedback from the devs as to whether they consider the current stamina system an issue. i guess i just need to adjust the way I'm playing. Currently I'm still trying to get my opponent tired and counter to the body, but if the game we have us what were going to have then maybe i should go back to the drawing board
  • Maybe EA can put in a new game mode called "UFC/MMA Simulation" and increase the stamina tax, body shot damages, slower punches when gassed etc etc (All previous suggestions for improvements have been mentioned lots before so not going to name all of it again.)

Then the new audience can play tekken and dress up like unicorns and dragons. And then the rest of us can have a real simulated UFC experience with no costumes and other bulls.h.t
  • I'll continue to echo your thoughts to the team. Bare in mind that this year's UFC title has more engagement in game than the previous title, so while there are a lot of big time UFC/MMA fans here that are looking for the most realistic MMA fighting game, the team is also taking a different creative direction to capture the newer audiences that are interested in UFC to help build on it's future of the sport. I see similar feedback on the NHL forums where we have a lot of offline franchise/season players who have been playing the game for ages. They want a more authentic NHL experience opposed to the newer game modes that draw in the younger crowd. Even the NFL made a recent initiative to get kids interested in the sport by collaborating with SpongeBob. I believe there is data out there pointing to a decline in traditional sports as kids are increasingly growing interested in eSports.

Thank you for your reply, i understand what they are trying to do, but most of these features we are asking for, were present in the first 3 EA UFC games and were taken out in this game
  • @EA_Blueberry

Is it at all likely that resources will be allocated back to UFC 3 in the future? Just to add the new fighters and do some fighter model and stats updates with new Venum kits. Maybe a new season of Ranked Championship, because season 17 has been going on for such a long time? No need to update any of the game play or mechanics etc.
  • Still no updates to body shot damage or stamina. what about the punch speed after throwing so much or stamina taxing?
  • Dont Forget about to include PRIDE and Strikeforce!
  • Dont Forget about to include PRIDE and Strikeforce!

They will add a Fortnite "Battle Royal" mode instead

Does anybody playing the Kumite Mode ?? I basically just remember this mode by writting this post and i'm not even joking...

They build that mode like Adesanya fought in some Bloodsport tournament, when in reality he just had Kickboxing fights in China
  • Minowa89 wrote: »
    Dont Forget about to include PRIDE and Strikeforce!

Does anybody playing the Kumite Mode ?? I basically just remember this mode by writting this post and i'm not even joking...

They build that mode like Adesanya fought in some Bloodsport tournament, when in reality he just had Kickboxing fights in China

Lmao Foreal literally they could of just made it a kickboxing area with a crowd and boxing gloves and it would be 10x better than that mortal kombat crap ☠️

• EA_Blueberry
    4527 posts EA Community Manager
    edited April 22
    @EA_Blueberry hey, i was wondering if you've gotten any feedback from the devs as to whether they consider the current stamina system an issue. i guess i just need to adjust the way I'm playing. Currently I'm still trying to get my opponent tired and counter to the body, but if the game we have us what were going to have then maybe i should go back to the drawing board

Stamina can always be adjusted if the data is pointing to an imbalance. They're always monitoring this and will make changes when they feel it makes sense. These patches have been coming out every month and there have been stamina changes done in various patches. It's important to gather the data from the community on how the fights are going post-changes before you immediately start gearing up for big overhaul changes. Imagine if you got used to a certain fighting technique and the developers made it less effective after each month, forcing you to constantly adjust. That can be painful for a lot of players and in many cases unnecessary when it comes down to learning better ways to counter certain fighting styles.
    Still no updates to body shot damage or stamina. what about the punch speed after throwing so much or stamina taxing?

I don't see that much feedback on body shot damage outside of these forums. The one trend I see across multiple UFC channels is that stamina drain is not enough when players are knocked down. The other is too many punches thrown within a fight.
    @EA_Blueberry

Is it at all likely that resources will be allocated back to UFC 3 in the future? Just to add the new fighters and do some fighter model and stats updates with new Venum kits. Maybe a new season of Ranked Championship, because season 17 has been going on for such a long time? No need to update any of the game play or mechanics etc.

Unlikely. We are always moving forward to the latest version of the game. Xbox recently announced an FPS boost for some of EA's games, but in terms of UFC the team has moved on from UFC 3 AFAIK. The core fan base generally moves to the next title in the industry. If you love certain aspects of UFC 3, we're not going to knock you for playing an older title you're enjoying. The point of game making is to make a game fun.
  • Dock-Zom wrote: »
    Dont Forget about to include PRIDE and Strikeforce!

Lmao Foreal literally they could of just made it a kickboxing area with a crowd and boxing gloves and it would be 10x better than that mortal kombat crap ☠️

for me it seems that EA don't capture what really MMA is, and what fans really want about the game.

on the past UFC don't make a game with EA because, EA's want to creat a MMA game, not only UFC game. BUT at this stage with all brands that UFC/Zuffa has like WEC, STRIKEFORCE, WFA, PRIDE, CAGE RAGE. Ea definetely can create a MMA game because UFC has 100% of what MMA is actually.

instead to create Kumite's and Backyard arenas, create the real MMA's arena to play in other stages(because MGM, NY Arena, O2 is the same thing) and game is gonna be so more interesting