EA Forums - Banner

Please watch this video and then tell me this game does not have balance issues

Watch this video. I am fighting against a Holloway. I have accepted the stamina is what it is no matter how much i don't like it, but can we please buff these counters i caught him clean too many times for this fight to have gone into the second round. Also we gotta scale back the tracking on these strikes, im slipping left because i know what strike hes going to throw and not only is he catching me but he was able to eat my counter and still hit me more than a few times, im not even going to acknowledge he threw 3 times the amount of strikes and our stamina was still even, i wont even bring it up lol but can we just buff counters and add a little more vulnerability for missing strikes

Replies

• Deeznutz32211
    97 posts Member
    edited April 23
    @EA_Blueberry please watch this video and give feedback, if you do that i promise i wont tag you in anything else i just want to know what you see
  • Great fighting @Deeznutz32211
    Really like your style and that slip uppercut... NICE!

It's funny how you smash him and counter him the whole time, then he spams the 4x jabs and Holloway's stamina stays the same, both of your head damage meters go down the same?? i dont get how they feel that's right...

Jabs should really be nerfed... especially these 5 star fighters, it's too OP
  • Great fighting @Deeznutz32211
    Really like your style and that slip uppercut... NICE!

It's funny how you smash him and counter him the whole time, then he spams the 4x jabs and Holloway's stamina stays the same, both of your head damage meters go down the same?? i dont get how they feel that's right...

Jabs should really be nerfed... especially these 5 star fighters, it's too OP

Thanks man! And i agree 100%
  • Yooooo, i just realized at the beginning of round 2 he has more stamina than me lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    4735 posts EA Community Manager
    @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

I've seen feedback from others in the forums on how Holloway is too strong, so in some aspect we can't rule out his ratings.

I don't think his stamina was getting drained because of the type of jabs he was throwing. Even though he was throwing a lot, they weren't powerful moves. If anything, I'd like to see those kicks you pulled off to his face to deliver more long term stamina drain.

Will share this video over to the team, thanks for taking time to post it!
  • Dock-Zom
    272 posts Member
    edited April 23
    @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

I've seen feedback from others in the forums on how Holloway is too strong, so in some aspect we can't rule out his ratings.

I don't think his stamina was getting drained because of the type of jabs he was throwing. Even though he was throwing a lot, they weren't powerful moves. If anything, I'd like to see those kicks you pulled off to his face to deliver more long term stamina drain.

Stamina drain for missed strikes should be a thing . Not just slipped ones but striaght up misses . But I agree those front kicks miss or blocked should drain your stamina being that consistant

The ground finish cheese what a delight

• @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

He was throwing jab-straight in 4 punch bursts and they we're doing damage even with my block and sway, my health was flashing and he got a rock. i don't mind the front kick taking more stamina as long as we also tune overhands, spinning kicks/elbows. But yeah man, this is what 50% of the fights in ufc4 look like for me (more or less) if counters had more power maybe it would discourage players since it seems like the stamina isn't going to be changed anytime soon
  • Dock-Zom wrote: »
    @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

Stamina drain for missed strikes should be a thing . Not just slipped ones but striaght up misses . But I agree those front kicks miss or blocked should drain your stamina being that consistant

Ground cheese?
  • @Deeznutz32211 you could also counter to the body, if you want to attak his stamina.
  • bandszky wrote: »
    @Deeznutz32211 you could also counter to the body, if you want to attak his stamina.

Man, that's part of the issue, going to the body isn't doing much to stamina now a days
  • Dock-Zom
    272 posts Member
    Dock-Zom wrote: »
    @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

Ground cheese?

Never heard of it ? It’s what majority of peoples losses are it doesn’t matter if you have skill or not . It’s unbalanced the ground and spam , the ground cheese . All just throwing punches that you never even wanted on the ground and finishing your oppenent . Because apperantly to Ea khabib pops his head out and blows his wad then puts his head down. Ufc 3 had a way better ground and pound system . Most positions your just sitting there. Back side control still doesn’t have knees to the body . And you instantly get an arm grabbed ?

• Dock-Zom wrote: »
    Dock-Zom wrote: »
    @Deeznutz32211

Great fight!

Ground cheese?

Never heard of it ? It’s what majority of peoples losses are it doesn’t matter if you have skill or not . It’s unbalanced the ground and spam , the ground cheese . All just throwing punches that you never even wanted on the ground and finishing your oppenent . Because apperantly to Ea khabib pops his head out and blows his wad then puts his head down. Ufc 3 had a way better ground and pound system . Most positions your just sitting there. Back side control still doesn’t have knees to the body . And you instantly get an arm grabbed ?

I understand, i thought you were saying i was using ground cheese to win the fight, but if I'm keeping it 100 i don't like the new system either but I've played against guys who have mastered it so it let's me know at the very least you can get good at a bad system