Forum Discussion

xv45je9iu16b
New Novice
2 hours ago

EA, Please bring back Bergeron and Datsyuk and add them to HUT and Alumni!!!!

I have had a positive experience with playing HUT and NHL threes on the Alumni circuit (As well as respective offline modes), but I feel saddened that some players who I grew up cheering for aren't in the game. Let's start with Datsyuk. Perhaps his playing style influenced many younger players, including Zegras and Bedard, for his fantastic puck skills, plus his ability to see things that not many players on the ice pay attention too. Plus, he's now in the Hall of Fame. I understand that EA might be a bit speculative about putting him in the game due to what's happening in Russia right now, but there are a good amount of retired Russian players scattered throughout the alumni rosters, so adding him won't really change anything. Since Henrik Zetterberg was added to NHL 25's alumni roster and HUT, I feel that it's now the time to bring back Zetterberg's "partner in crime". There is also Patrice Bergeron. I grew up rooting for Bergeron since I was 7 years old, specifically being marveled at his ability to be a 2-way forward. His record for 6 selke trophies will probably not be broken. Please EA, bring back two of the best NHLers in the 2000-2010s, plus, I strongly feel that everybody who has ever donned the cover of EA NHL must be playable on HUT and on offline modes. Hopefully, this happens during EA's roster update right before October 4

Thank You,

xv45je9iu16b (aka bidoof cuz my name's to long)

No RepliesBe the first to reply