Forum Discussion

nymyankee151
Newcomer
3 hours ago

NHL 25 Alumni Team Criteria

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how Alumni Teams are created by EA for the NHL series.  What is the criteria for a player to be added?  The rosters fall really short of being the best for each team Franchise.

From what I read elsewhere they would have to be part of the NHL Alumni Association?

What if the players is deceased?   Maurice Richard is on the Montreal Canadiens Alumni roster, but Guy Lafleur is not.  I believe he was on 2-3 previous Alumni Team versions before he passed away.  This is one example.  Bobby Hull is another.

It seems 2K Sports for the NBA series has excellent all time Rosters and MLB the show the same.  I think the customers like myself are looking for a full experience of that sport.  Present and past.

Personally, I like to mix former and current players to make an All Time Franchise League.  However, its not easy and takes a ton of time creating players not in the Alumni rosters.  

If anyone has an "official answer" it would be very helpful to enlighten the community.

I have been playing the NHL series since it started.  It would be nice to see the game provide a complete experience of the sport it represents.

Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.671 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago