Forum Discussion

KingPyrrhus981
Seasoned Newcomer
13 days ago

NHL 25 Tech Test or Beta

EA_Aljo 

Is there a technical test or beta scheduled for NHL25? I am very interested in trying it and providing feedback.

Thanks,

• There doesn't appear to be any mention of a tecnnical test in the roadmaps released thus far. In previous years, the tech tests were included in the release roadmap. 

This tells me there will be no tech test this year, but hopefully Aljo can confirm that. 

NeonSkyline21
      Seasoned Rookie

What is with the industry going in this direction recently? It's like some developers don't want customer feedback while they still have a chance to make changes. As a software dev myself, it's very disheartening and seems very cynical to me. Like, "Here's our product. Deal with it for the next year." 

I completely understand that the NHL devs only have a few months to work on the next version of the game but ideally, they would start testing features at the start of the summer and be a LITTLE more collaborative than they are now. Not even having a DEMO -period a couple of weeks before your release is WILD. I guess that's what they're using the "7 days early access" for nowadays. Make people pay more to test your game? I hate to be that cynical but what other choice do I have? 

admiral745
    Seasoned Traveler

no it was confirmed that there would be no beta test this year. Wish there was but nope

NeonSkyline21
      Seasoned Rookie

That's insane IMO. Let people try your new features. Get feedback. Either make adjustments or don't.