Forum Discussion

Bird_Strike2
Newcomer
23 days ago

Replays

Has there been any thought to either removing replays altogether from EASHL or having the option to play without replays via the pre-game settings that both teams can agree on prior to being matched up?  

This was in the beta a few years back and was a great feature.  For those that want to play as many games as they can in a quick fashion, this would be ideal.  Having to watch replays after every goal, penalty and again at the end of the period to then wait the full 30 seconds in the intermission is a struggle.  Seems like an easy option that teams can decide if they want to utilize it or not.  

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Replays can be skipped. You just need most everyone to hit the button to do so. 

• They should allow all non-play sequences to be skippable, with an indicator on-screen showing which players haven't pressed the button to skip yet. This outs players for being replay watchers and entices them to skip while retaining the ability for users to watch a replay if they want.

30-second intermissions are a complete waste of time. Games don't need intermissions. Give the user a quick 10-second window with a basic UI for adjusting common settings and move along. 

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

I don't need the replays going into intermissions, but I don't mind 30 seconds in the menus. I like checking stats during intermissions. Occasionally, I'll use that time to step away for something so it does come in handy. I'm just never in such a mad rush that a minute for intermissions is unbearable. Of course, not everyone feels the same.