Forum Discussion

RelentlessJ69
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Synching screen happens and when the screen loads, the faceoff is already over.

Just as the title says, I've played two games and both games the synching screen happens at faceoff and as soon as the screen goes away the faceoff is already over and we lost it.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello! I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

RelentlessJ69
    Seasoned Newcomer

My equipment isn't the issue because my center was asking if that happened to anyone else, and our entire team had it happen to them...

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

It would still be good to do this as we can't rule out that just one person crashing caused this to happen for everyone.

When you say you lost it, do you mean you lost the faceoff or the game disconnected and you lost?

RelentlessJ69
        Seasoned Newcomer

Our center lost the faceoff, the puck was already behind their net when they won it back to the D.

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.229 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago