Forum Discussion

Steeler8820
Seasoned Newcomer
12 hours ago

Another day of silence

EA_AljoGotta eventually address the community. Let’s speak about the rewards. Open up dialogue about this and let’s talk. You want our feedback, you’ll get it. Rewards are going to destroy HUT. Stop avoiding this and let’s address this massive issue. 

Please let me know who I need to contact at EA to pass along this feedback as it’s clear you don’t want anything to do with it. 

To all, please post below to show your support around this. We can’t go down quiet otherwise the game we love is over for good. I know 0 of you are excited about the next 53 days of useless grind. 

Steeler8820
    Seasoned Newcomer

Please also go to my account & look at how many time I’ve tried to engage withEA_Aljo . Then please go click on his account and see how many other users he’s responded to. He’s more than active, but unfortunately he doesn’t care about the community. 

• EA_Aljowhy is the HUT Community being ignored? This doesn’t seem like a professional way to deal with customers and/or criticism.

• I saw a petition, maybe if we share the link, EA will finally do some change 

https://chng.it/HZn6jCdgdr

Phasto
    Seasoned Newcomer

We are all unhappy that the missing/bad rewards 'destroy' a good game 
    Because NHL 25 is good and fun 

But EA_Aljo is not ignoring us, he is probably not allowed to say anything, but the feedback is read and EA is aware of the criticism.

Whether something will be changed in season 1 is different story 🙁

Steeler8820
      Seasoned Newcomer

He is ultimately ignoring us. That it what is meant by “he isn’t allowed to say anything”. They, whetherEA_Aljo or EA themselves need to address the public on this one. Silence does nothing. At least tell the community it’s under review. 

(Although I do understand what you’re saying, but, it’s at a point where it’s becoming absurd… radio silence absurd.)

The longer this silence continues, the more embarrassing for E.A. 

• Let's give our community manager a break guys, he is not the only one from EA who reads the forums. I'm most certain the point was made about this displeasure of gameplay and HUT rewards. You also have Reddit and the content creators they invited to Seattle all talking about it. So now we wait. 

• It all comes to money does this game sell packs or not. If they get enough money from store packs then there's nothing to change and rewards are fine whatever we like it or not.