Forum Discussion

danielx5810
Seasoned Rookie
20 days ago

Congratulations you ruined the game.

I won't give you another dime. You've made it ridiculously expensive to play this game. Best of luck. 

danielx5810
    Seasoned Rookie

They don't care. It's all about money. Every Ultimate Team they have, it's pay wall. This year it's just blatantly obvious. 

kennyjames21
      Seasoned Novice

Dude you can't even pay to get good cards the packs are lousy too. Some of them only give you two cards, lol. I spent a **bleep** on this game every year, but not this year. I spent money in the early release thinking the rewards would be better in the full release but obviously i was duped. Whoever decided to do this is probably looking for a new job soon, because when all the players realize how impossible it is to get any card outside of the generic crap they put in the xp tree, nobody will be wasting money on this dumpster fire of a game, and the few who do will not be enough to support the game. Its a shame because the game itself is quite good, the people in charge of running it, not so much.

Saraninator
    Rising Traveler

I don't understand how they think taking all the rewards away and then increasing pack prices by 5x the price of last year was ever a good idea. They will be missing out on a few hundred bucks to a grand I would normally spend on packs a year. It is completely pointless in buying packs now.

Jutila22
    Rising Rookie

Yes agree. Nice job ea making this game eveeen worse. The rewards are a big joke.

And the gameplay... Everyone just shoot "skillbase" onetimers on the point and so many shots are going in. You have lot of work to do to fix this game EA_Aljo :) 

• Ich möchte den Entwicklern von NHL25 gratulieren. 

Ihr habt es zusammen gebracht, dass eine ganze Community stinksauer ist! 

Zuerst einmal die unmöglichen XP- und HUT- Erfahrungsbalken mit den dazu gehörigen Belohnungen. Die eine absolute Frechheit sind( dann die Frechheit mit den Spielerwerten). Der Witz mit den Spielvarianten , keine vernünftigen Belohnungen , unmögliche XP & HUT-Erfahrungsbalken. 

Der Witz mit den "neuen" Preisen im Shop , habt Ihr gesoffen, wie Ihr das beschlossen habt? Oder welche Medikamente nehmt Ihr, den die will ich dann auch, vielleicht erträgt man dann das Spiel!!

Die größte Frechheit ist ja, das KI-System und die sogenannte Verbesserung der Spieler-KI. Bis jetzt habe ich nur Müll gesehen, KI-Spieler (des CPU) die sich ins Tor stellen um zu verhindern, dass man ein Tor schießt. Fouls, die nur für reale Spieler gepfiffen werden, wenn ein KI-Spieler einen meiner Spieler am Trikot reißt, dass er umfällt, gibt es kein Foul, mindestens jeder 2  Poke-Check führt dazu, das die KI-Spieler umfallen wie die Fliegen. Wenn man einen KI-Spieler checkt, gibt es zu 70 % ein Foul. Die Animation der Spieler hat sich dahin gehend verschlechtert, dass die KI-Spieler oft nicht einmal eine Reaktion zeigen bei einem Check, sondern sondern unbeirrt weiter fahren.  Was habt Ihr eigentlich verbessert ?? Ich habe bis jetzt nichts bemerkt.

Ihr seid ja nicht einmal fähig, dass die Spielerkarten, die man hat, richtig in den dazu gehörigen Ligen angezeigt werden.

Naja , ich könnte mich ohrfeigen, dass ich EA 100 € in den Rachen geschmissen habe, aber eines ist sicher, dass ist mein letztes Spiel von EA. Leider seid Ihr die Einzigen, die ein Eishockeyspiel für die Playstation machen.

Vielen lieben Dank an die Entwickler , die Chefs der Abteilungen und an die Geschäftsführung ein stinksaurer ehemaliger Fan der NHL-Reihe!!

phomi99
    Seasoned Scout

I'm this close to doing a chargeback. I can guarantee this is the last NHL I buy that is ultimate edition early access because after this pathetic rollout of NHL 25. 

• You are right. I want my money back. ea ruined the whole game