Forum Discussion

vsfn220
Rising Novice
3 hours ago

Expired objectives

EA_Aljo 

I complained about being unable to claim the rewards from an expired objective at the late stages of NHL 24, and now I see that nothing has been done for that issue as it happened to me again with the Ready Set Go objectives. And I just saw on reddit that I'm not the only one with this problem.

Anyway, I completed the Ready Set Go objectives and earned an X-Factor choice pack and other rewards, and it is unacceptable that there is no way to claim those rewards now that the objectives have expired. Please forward the feedback to the team and tell them to do something about it. And please tell me what I should do to get the X-Factor choice pack and the other rewards that I earned by completing those objectives. There should be a way to verify that I completed those objectives and give me the rewards that I earned.

And my were the TOTW objectives removed? They were scheduled to expire tomorrow, not today. Please tell the team to fix this mistake.

One more thing: the Gamebreakers sets should be more specific about which cards are available by completing them. For example, do the current sets only give us cards from today's release or do they also include cards from previous releases? And why on earth is the BND pack not a choice pack? I mean it should never be possible to get a duplicate BND card.

No RepliesBe the first to reply