Forum Discussion

Stubo_NHL24
New Scout
8 hours ago

Hockey is family objectives

I have traded in my 84 Jack Hughes for the 86 Jack Hughes. Now none of his goals, assists or dekes are counting towards the Hockey is family objectives. Any idea why thats happening EA_Aljo

Steeler8820
      Newcomer

EA_AljoYou can ban me for speaking my mind although none of what I have said is ban worthy. 
      You/EA have a community begging for interaction and you are busy answering bug glitches and intentionally avoiding all conversation around the “Elephant in the room” which is poor rewards for your free to play players & an insane emphasis on EA wanting packs to be purchased. The rewards are AWFUL. Purely awful. Let’s please address this. This isn’t my opinion, it’s the communities. 

Whether it’s today, tomorrow, or next week, this isn’t going away and your COMMUNITY wants this addressed. Go on twitch to some of your most popular streamers/game changers and listen to them speak poorly on your game. If the overall community, game changers, & general streamers of the community all view that something is incredibly flawed, well, EA messed up. 

I have nothing against you personally & everything against EA, but you do have the opportunity to speak up on behalf of the community. Your title of community manager encompasses all aspects of the community, not just those who have glitches in the game. It’s clear EA has avoided all aspects of this conversation and that is purely unacceptable. Someone has to speak up, why not have that be you. From a marketing standpoint, it’s a bad bad look at the moment. Go make a few Twitter searches, Reddit searches, YouTube searches, twitch searches. Not much positivity going around.

You/EA can’t dance around this for the rest of your life. I am sorry they implemented a poor reward system that you as the community manager now have to address, it was unfortunate of them to do that, but they did. Now, EA & its employees must answer. 

Phasto
    Seasoned Newcomer

Only the Preorder Family Cards count for these objectives 

Jones, Sedins and Tkachuks

Stubo_NHL24
      New Scout

Seriously 🤦

Kind of strange not to have the 3 Hughes brothers as part of it. 

So it looks like I've traded in the card I got. I'm taking it theres no way of finishing it now?