Forum Discussion

wk680
New Novice
7 days ago

locked out of Squad Battles

So this is actually on NHL 24, but am posting here because I expect it may be more likely to be seen and hopefully responded to. I was still in the middle of a game at 5 PM ET when the weakly season ended. At the end of my game I got this error message saying something like 'unable to match you to opponents', and now I am not able to access the new season. Instead, I see a countdown to the season that will start next Wednesday. I fear that not only will I need to wait to the following Wednesday to play Squad Battles but my rewards from the season just ended will be lost. Anyone had this problem and/or know how to go about getting a resolution?

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. I loaded into NHL 24 and Squad Battles seems to be working fine. Can you exit out of HUT and load back into it and let me know if the new season is playable or not? Thanks!

wk680
      New Novice

Thanks for responding. I even tried deleting the game from the console and reinstalling it. The problem still exists. I think it is a problem only for me because I was caught trying to get that last game in when the season ended and now the system has errored out on my account and just deferred me to wait until next week to play again. That wouldn't be so bad, but I would be pretty unhappy not to get the rewards for the season just ended, which I suspect will happen if I can't access it until next Wednesday.

EA_Aljo

Is the clock on your console accurate? I don't think that would affect this, but it would be good to check.

The season ending while in a game shouldn't cause this, but it's good to know in case there's an issue there. 

What console are you playing on?

EA_Aljo

What console are you on? Also, just to be clear, you're playing NHL 24?

lommy231983
    Rising Newcomer

Mines saying same thing 6 days until next season I deleted try to restiall and nothing 

wk680
    New Novice

UPDATE: I did receive the rewards for the season ended yesterday, so happy about that. 

• Your game has to end before 5pm, otherwise you get nothing