Forum Discussion

EA_Aljo
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
5 days ago

NHL 25 HUT Content 10/16

Hey hey, HUT Fans! Dropping today is the latest TOTW along with sets and objectives. We've also got new Wildcard base items. Filip Gustavsoon gets a Plays of the Year item for his goalie goal along with other scoring netminders of the past. The first HUT Champs of NHL 25 is underway. Top 100 and 10+ wins rewards are listed below.

spiderpig2196
    Seasoned Newcomer

EA_AljoAre the rewards in HUT champs a mess up? We only get 1,000 or 2,000 coins not even champs points towards the following weeks champs run? 

This year has been very disappointing as far rewards go and everyone was hoping champs would be the same and maybe even be better but now this is just horrible. How is anyone expected to build a team with the rewards structure in place? 

davidtyni95
      Rising Novice

I agree helloEA_Aljo how can this be more and more destoyed year after year u want every one to quit hut?! 

• These rewards are a joke and extremely disappointing. We all want weekly rivals and squad battles rewards back. The game feels completely unrewarding this year and already feeling very mundane and repetitive. 

vsfn220
    Rising Rookie

EA_Aljo

Why do the TOTW sets not specify if we can only get cards from the latest TOTW release or from any previous TOTW release? And the same question applies to the Gamebreakers sets as well.

And by the way, why do the banners other than TOTW and HUT Champs Marleau not have dates on them like they used to have in the previous years?

And please respond to my post about expired objectives.

EA_Aljo

I have passed on this feedback for you. Thank you.

Edit: Dates are shown on the banner in game.

FFDP1975
        Rising Novice

The 82 Ovr TOTW choice pack

Exchange items for a CURRENT 82 ovr TOTW choice pack (UT)

• Why am I getting gamebreakers collectibles from the TOTW objectives when it says I'm supposed to get TOTW collectibles?

FFDP1975
      Rising Novice

2nd objectives of the TOTW, complete 5 games with a TOTW item, reward is suppose to be a TOTW collectible, but got a Game Breakers collectible.

EA_Aljo

I'm looking into this and will report back when I have an update.

Edit: This was addressed yesterday and correct rewards were sent out.

• EA_AljoCan I just say that I love the difficulty of the Moments this year.  They are challenging, but not frustrating and rage-inducing like many of the Moments from previous years.  I think Moments that are extremely difficult alienate the player base that aren't able to complete them (such as mylself) and deteriorates the relationship between EA and the players.  

I sincerely hope what we've seen so far is a sign of how this year will go.