Forum Discussion

FFDP1975
Rising Novice
4 days ago

Packs description a scam

Why in the store it's mention pack contain NHL Players or Alumni Players and in the XP Path I just got the pack from Tier 31 NHL PLAYER BOOSTER PACK, 4 items with a guarantee of 3 NHL Players and I got 3 Alumni cards and 1 bronze card, but no NHL one.

FFDP1975
    Rising Novice

The possibility is pretty big since I'm pulling Alumni players 90% of the time when it's mention NHL Players pack. OK, but like vsfn220 said, how come for the GO AVS GO, cover Forsberg and Sakic didn't count toward objectives they all NHL Players from your point of view, so it should be both since we are pulling way more Alumni players.

TTS2025
      Seasoned Rookie

I thought that myself. Sakic should count as well. 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. This pack says 3 NHL players so alumni players are possible. I've passed on your feedback to the team. Thank you.

vsfn220
      New Rookie

It is questionable that alumni players count as NHL players in packs since NHL and NHL Alumni Association are two different leagues in HUT and alumni players don't count as NHL players in objectives. Is there an explanation for this? Anyway, thanks for passing on the feedback.

Racesunite
      Rising Novice

If by your definition then they should be allowed in team builder sets no?

davidtyni95
      Seasoned Newcomer

EA_Aljoi cant agree with u there becuase all of ur other packs before when it says nhl players it always current NHL players and not alumni and on this year u have 1000 millions alumni NHL players so it must be a scam that maybe we can sue ea for? 

LuM1KoLa
    Seasoned Novice

GO AVS GO Gabriel Landeskog XP card doesnt count any of those objects..